• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank Credit Card - How To Get Lifetime Free Credit Card From AU Bank - Lifetime Free Company List

Hello everyone,
AU Bank offers lifetime free credit card to government employees & a few MNC employees. If you work for a company that comes under AU Bank's lifetime free credit card list, you can get a lifetime free credit card from AU Bank (Any credit card/Unconditional LTF).
Check if your company comes under the LTF offer list-
(PDF Attached)

How to get AU Bank credit card lifetime (Steps) —
1. Apply for any AU bank credit card (All AU bank cards are being issued LTF to Gov & a few MNC employees - check LTF list).
2. Select your company name carefully
3. Wait for card approval
4. After card approval & delivery, you have to confirm your card pricing (LTF or Chargeable) from AU bank customer care.
If it's LTF... then enjoy.
If they inform you, your credit card is chargeable... then you have to request AU bank to provide you LTF card by sending them your proof of employment.
Send an email to creditcard.priority@aubank.in request them to convert your chargeable credit card to a LTF credit card & attach your last month salary slip & ID card.

AU Card LTF Technofino.jpeg

Done! They will convert your card within 3 business days.

Attachments

Last edited:
Faced multiple rejections and a large number of credit enquiries from AU Bank despite having a good CIBIL score and being in their list of approved employers. Always got the response as internal criteria.

If anyone from Mumbai who wants to apply Veta/Zenith, I can connect you to an AU Bank representative.
Obviously, Zenith LTF will come only if your company is on the MNC list that was shared by Technofino.
DM me on twitter @downtownmumbai. (Only Mumbai folks)

If anyone from Mumbai who wants to apply Veta/Zenith, I can connect you to an AU Bank representative.
Obviously, Zenith LTF will come only if your company is on the MNC list that was shared by Technofino.
DM me on twitter @downtownmumbai. (Only Mumbai folks)
Any lead for Hyderabad want zenith but don't have 5L or ITR which gives Zenith

Got AU Zenith LTF because of my parents both mom and dad got AU Zenith. I guess a really good deal they work in Govt sector they were also handing it out to certain corporate companies

Applicants having 5L+ limit on any of the existing cards would be given LTF irrespective of the employer. I can provide contact details of the agent from Mumbai.
Can you please share the details. I am in Mumbai and looking for Zeneth Credit Card. I have 5.1 Lakh limit on most of my other credit cards.

I hold AU Digital Savings Account, My are is not serviceable for Credit card.. Will they provide pre approved to my account ?
Yes You may get pre approved offer but not card , some one roasted au bank in their twitter handle for preapproved card not provided due to non serviceable area

When is 2500 points for birthday transaction credited for AU zenith card?

Also, the best use is Amazon vouchers only, or is their better usage? Any reward redemption fee?

Has anyone who applied offline share your experience.

I applied C2C it was rejected so they switched it over to salary basis then I got a mail stating welcome to world of credit cards with card variant and limit along with my application details (email id, address etc.)

Does this mean the application is approved or will there be any more checks and it may get rejected?

Has anyone who applied offline share your experience.

I applied C2C it was rejected so they switched it over to salary basis then I got a mail stating welcome to world of credit cards with card variant and limit along with my application details (email id, address etc.)

Does this mean the application is approved or will there be any more checks and it may get rejected?
No, you will get a sperate approval message and mail...

I wants to know is it worth to apply for AU zenith add-on card.. means will zenith add-on card also provide the same no of the complimentary lounge (international, domestic, railway) access to the add-on.. or all lounge access will be shared with the primary card holder

It is usually shared but their TnC is very vague someone who already hold it can confirm.

I also had this query on their PP can it be used for domestic access? I am guessing no but the way they have worded it, it sounds like we can use.

For Zenith does the card have to be activated to use priority email id?

I wished to check the LTF status of card before I activate it since I would rather have it closed in 30 days for not activating than pay annual fees for almost no reward

I was informed during application process that my workplace is in Super A category but the welcome letter has joining/annual charge mentioned on it.

Back