• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU LIT additional top up offers

HyperxNeo

TF Premier
Urgent help needed.
Thinking of using AU Lit credit card for a flipkart purchase of 17k
Their is a milestone top up (₹299) & 10x reward points on online spend top up(₹299) ~ can I get combined 5% cb 500 and 1700 RP for my single flipkart transaction of 17k or only one offer will be counted?
Offer pics included for reference.

Attachments

• PXL_20240813_033507832.jpg
    PXL_20240813_033507832.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 56
  • PXL_20240813_033636272.jpg
    PXL_20240813_033636272.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 53
Do they occasionally give it? How often?
They usually give at the month start/end.. Theres a trick to it I guess..atleast I have been doing this from last year and it works for me. Just open manage cards and browse through the features but don't activate any of them. Later whenever they are giving wallet balances you will surely get it. I have been activating atleast one feature every month with this wallet money only and paying only GST charges. I feel like AU lit card is one of the best card if used properly. Last year I paid <500 for Amazon prime. This year it's up for renewal in oct and I will get it for <200 through this card and some other promos that ran throught this year. And moreover I have been using it to pay my rent through payzapp also with all the rent devaluations going these days and no cards left.

Last edited:
They usually give at the month start/end.. Theres a trick to it I guess..atleast I have been doing this from last year and it works for me. Just open manage cards and browse through the features but don't activate any of them. Later whenever they are giving wallet balances you will surely get it. Atleast I have been activating atleast one feature every month with this wallet money only and paying only GST charges. I feel like AU lit card is one of the best card if used properly. Last year I paid <500 for Amazon prime. This year it's up for renewal in oct and I will get it for <200 through this card and some other promos that ran throught this year. And moreover I have been using it to pay my rent through payzapp also with all the rent devaluations going these days and no cards left.
Great... Will see this later next year as now I am OK with kiwi 🥝 card.

BTW excluded categories?

Back