• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Royale Account

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Hi Members,

Anyone is this group has hands on experience with AU Royale Account?

Planning to open one, so some feedback will really help.

Thanks.

BOGO offer on Bookmyshow every month looks attractive for now 😀

TF Ace
TF Family
Hi Members,

Thanks.

No idea regarding this but I have a suggestion for you. Check IndusInd Partner account (which is currently being offered with zero balance). It also gives BOGO on BookMyShow (4 every quarter upto ₹350 each).

You can check this thread for more info:

Souvik

TF Premier
Hi Members,

Thanks.

If you said good interest rates, it would be still a choice, but for movie offers there are many options, look around in IDFC, Axis etc.

After all AU is still a relatively smaller entity and so may not be reliable yet for large scale deposits. I am also not sure about their branch penetration.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If you said good interest rates, it would be still a choice, but for movie offers there are many options, look around in IDFC, Axis etc.

After all AU is still a relatively smaller entity and so may not be reliable yet for large scale deposits. I am also not sure about their branch penetration.
Indusind Bank also offering around 6% on FD of 1yr and above

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge

Makes sense. Will look at other options

codenerd

TF Ace
1702626124922.png
As per the product offering mentioned on the AU website, it seems they offer Zenith/Zenith+ LTF. (Check the last line)
Obviously they can give tantrums to not follow this but yeah at least something is mentioned clearly.

I am planning to open this account for AU Royale Debit card and mostly Zenith also. Will update once if successful.
If anyone has any leads/reference for an agent/branch from Kolkata please DM.

anonym

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
1702626124922.png
As per the product offering mentioned on the AU website, it seems they offer Zenith/Zenith+ LTF. (Check the last line)
Obviously they can give tantrums to not follow this but yeah at least something is mentioned clearly.

I am planning to open this account for AU Royale Debit card and mostly Zenith also. Will update once if successful.
Nice... do update your experience once you open this account.

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1702626124922.png

Nice. Update here

Watching this thread

1702626124922.png

what they have told me is that Zenith will not be offered LTF automatically on opening the account. Depending on the balance you maintain in the account and our relationship, the offer will po-up in your app after some time. But still this account looks attractive from the debit card based offer itself. You can 1% cash back upto Rs 250 which can be used to pay credit card bills. Also there are milestone based vouchers which will increase the reward rate on paying the credit card bill.

ravi0101

TF Select
what they have told me is that Zenith will not be offered LTF automatically on opening the account. Depending on the balance you maintain in the account and our relationship, the offer will po-up in your app after some time. But still this account looks attractive from the debit card based offer itself. You can 1% cash back upto Rs 250 which can be used to pay credit card bills. Also there are milestone based vouchers which will increase the reward rate on paying the credit card bill.
paid Zenith mil jayega account opening k baad mein