• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Zenith Plus Credit Card Launched | Full Details & Review

ccdc

TF Ace
any knows what mcc codes are included under special category mcc in the milestone feature for zenith+

ccdc

TF Ace
it's not mentioned in the thread what what mcc are included in spl category....also website doesn't mention mcc included under spl category...

ccdc

TF Ace
i'm pretty sure that this card will be devalued soon...since it gives 32 lounge access in a year plus 4 M&G plus golf plus bms....all for free essentially...(considering you get joining and renewal benefits worth the entire fees)....

vs4vijay

TF Buzz
They have sent my Zenith Plus instead of Zenith. Should I activate? I already own HDFC Infinia and Amex Platinum Travel. Is it worth to have paid Zenith Plus CC?

They have sent my Zenith Plus instead of Zenith. Should I activate? I already own HDFC Infinia and Amex Platinum Travel. Is it worth to have paid Zenith Plus CC?
IMO yes, you are essentially paying only 900+ Gst.

Benefits: 3 movie ticket quarterly upto rs 500. ( More than enough for me to extract value out of this card)

Where did i use it most? Local jewellery shops. AU sometimes run special gold shopping offers. I spent 1 lac twice and got 3k amazon pay gc twice. Plus it counts for monthly milestone of 75k, so 1000 rp there. I didn’t check if i got regular RPs, if I got, it would be 5% return on my gold shopping. I anyways had to buy due to some occasions, just pushed it a lil earlier due to these offers. Plus they also rewarded for NPS payments in dec and jan.

And they have some good offers on flights every day of week and not just on emis like most offers nowadays, so that’s good too.

For the fees and for my spending pattern, it has been good so far. Not pushing for 8lac for fee waiver as I can’t get there.

At this point, for specific use cases, where other cards have excluded those categories, this has been a great card.

shekar26

TF Neo
IMO yes, you are essentially paying only 900+ Gst.

Benefits: 3 movie ticket quarterly upto rs 500. ( More than enough for me to extract value out of this card)

Where did i use it most? Local jewellery shops. AU sometimes run special gold shopping offers. I spent 1 lac twice and got 3k amazon pay gc twice. Plus it counts for monthly milestone of 75k, so 1000 rp there. I didn’t check if i got regular RPs, if I got, it would be 5% return on my gold shopping. I anyways had to buy due to some occasions, just pushed it a lil earlier due to these offers. Plus they also rewarded for NPS payments in dec and jan.

And they have some good offers on flights every day of week and not just on emis like most offers nowadays, so that’s good too.

For the fees and for my spending pattern, it has been good so far. Not pushing for 8lac for fee waiver as I can’t get there.

At this point, for specific use cases, where other cards have excluded those categories, this has been a great card.
BMS BOGO is the reason why I applied for this card. Almost all other cards devalued BOGO except Marquee and I don't think i can get Marquee.

Rdspam

TF Premier
BMS BOGO is the reason why I applied for this card. Almost all other cards devalued BOGO except Marquee and I don't think i can get Marquee.
Enjoy it while it lasts. AU is worse than even Axis in terms of devaluations. When they devalue they take every single thing away.