• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Zenith Plus Credit Card Launched | Full Details & Review

Sreebhargava

TF Buzz
Yes paid, no LTF yet on zenith + apparently, eligibility no idea, definitely less than the net 2.5lakh salary listed, got the max limit available on other bank cc, had a physical home address verification after vKyc
I got my card yesterday and got the welcome benefit, can we use it somehow to payback the card charges??

Rdspam

TF Premier
Has anyone managed to convert zenith to zenith plus? Called customer care and they said zenith to zenith plus upgrade is not allowed.

Rdspam

TF Premier
your zenith not LTF? If yes, why do want to upgrade?
Because they have devalued Zenith to hell and continue to do so every month. Would rather jump ship to Zenith plus and take advantage of the monthly milestones on the card before they devalue that too

helloworld

TF Legend
Because they have devalued Zenith to hell and continue to do so every month. Would rather jump ship to Zenith plus and take advantage of the monthly milestones on the card before they devalue that too

If they devalue that too, is it worth the fee paid?

Note: To recover 900Rs. we need to spend atleast 40k on normal 1% category with milestone. Or 90k without milestone.

M&G is only 1 per quarter. Problem: Additional person charged (if not travelled solo) at 3000-5000 depends on airport (extra purchase, which may not go if we paid directly).

with milestone max it offers 2.3% or 3.3% (for some categories).

Anyway, hope you find the good value with zenith+. Drop a mail (mail ids in monthly statement) and request for switch/upgrade.

Rdspam

TF Premier

Note: To recover 900Rs. we need to spend atleast 40k on normal 1% category with milestone. Or 90k without milestone.

M&G is only 1 per quarter. Problem: Additional person charged (if not travelled solo) at 3000-5000 depends on airport (extra purchase, which may not go if we paid directly).

Anyway, hope you find the good value with zenith+. Drop a mail (mail ids in monthly statement) and request for switch/upgrade.
I also have points in Zenith and instead of redeeming them for vouchers at 0.20 it makes more sense for me to transfer them to zenith plus at a rate of 4 zenith pts = 1 zenith pt. Getting 0.25 instead of 0.20 value in vouchers on my points alone will compensate for the fee for me.

tghige14

TF Buzz

For me the recovery of ₹900 can also be made by free movie tickets. Usual ticket prices on weekend are around ₹200-300. Considering average price at ₹250, even if we assume ₹100 charges by BMS, we still get ₹150 back on one ticket. For 16 tickets it's ₹2400 back.

Even at six movies in a year it breaks even just by spending 2100.

helloworld

TF Legend
For me the recovery of ₹900 can also be made by free movie tickets. Usual ticket prices on weekend are around ₹200-300. Considering average price at ₹250, even if we assume ₹100 charges by BMS, we still get ₹150 back on one ticket. For 16 tickets it's ₹2400 back.

Even at six movies in a year it breaks even just by spending 2100.

when you have zenith as LTF (which is the discussion point), that also provide BMS BoGo and limit 250. Can save 900 Rs.

If a person opting for zenith+ over zenith LTF (only LTF considering here, not sure why would someone went for paid card - anyway)..

- they must watch movies atleast 6 times in a year that worth more than 350rs. price.
- have spend requirement on Insurance, Utility, Telecom, Govt etc. but zenith+ provides only 1% (can find atleast 2% cards outside this bank).

Other than that at the moment I do not see any reason to shift LTF Zenith to Paid Zenith+ even at 900rs. (ignore, if one doesn't care about those 900rs.).

Rdspam

TF Premier
when you have zenith as LTF (which is the discussion point), that also provide BMS BoGo and limit 250. Can save 900 Rs.

If a person opting for zenith+ over zenith LTF (only LTF considering here, not sure why would someone went for paid card - anyway)..

- they must watch movies atleast 6 times in a year that worth more than 350rs. price.
- have spend requirement on Insurance, Utility, Telecom, Govt etc. but zenith+ provides only 1% (can find atleast 2% cards outside this bank).

Other than that at the moment I do not see any reason to shift LTF Zenith to Paid Zenith+ even at 900rs. (ignore, if one doesn't care about those 900rs.).

Honestly I’m a sucker for metal cards. I like them so much. I would have jumped for the 135k amex plat upgrade I got too but I cannot justify that fee to myself no matter the mental gymnastics I do. For Zenith plus the 1k bonus per month will easily make sense!

Rdspam

TF Premier
Update: got the Zenith Plus. It is pretty. There are a few things people should be aware about though. A lot of MCCs like utility, govt, etc are excluded from milestone calculations. The card also has a heavy replacement fee of 2.5k + gst. Its pretty shitty of them to not be upfront about these things on their website and that they even have these charges considering how much the fee is for the card.

helloworld

TF Legend
did anyone luckyone in the community manage to get Zenith plus LTF via new application / upgrade??

upto some more period, I would not expect zenith+ as LTF. There are lot of LTF cards in AU including their premium Zenith, which makes them to adjust rewards or put conditions because lack of revenue or exclusivity. So, unless one gives significant benefit, I don't think they'll provide zenith+ as LTF because they don't make that mistake again like they did with Zenith.

Same case with IDFC who realized and kept price point for their cards.

Just my assumption..

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
upto some more period, I would not expect zenith+ as LTF. There are lot of LTF cards in AU including their premium Zenith, which makes them to adjust rewards or put conditions without much revenue. So, unless one gives significant benefit, I don't think they'll provide zenith+ as LTF because they don't make that mistake again like they did with Zenith.

Same case with IDFC who realized and kept price point for their cards.

Just my assumption..
I have xcite ultra .. my spends in the past one year were 8.8L .... can i request for Zenith Plus LTF?

PS: upgrade to Zenith denied over call last week.

Rdspam

TF Premier
I have xcite ultra .. my spends in the past one year were 8.8L .... can i request for Zenith Plus LTF?

PS: upgrade to Zenith denied over call last week.
They don’t upgrade over call. You have to email them. You need a limit of 5L+ to upgrade