• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Zenith Plus Credit Card Launched | Full Details & Review

Checked up from the bank authorities and they have no information as of now. But then on a hindsight was thinking that why am I even asking them for Zenith Plus from LTF Zenith as Zenith gives better returns on normal usage (1.25% as compared to 1%) and more so on dining and grocery purchase. Even 50% off on BMS suits when you don't have company to watch a movie. Think Zenith Plus is only better in the form factor (Metal) and Golf benefits (two rounds in a quarter is not all that great).
I ve au lit cc
Which one is better
Lit or zenith or zenith+ ?

tghige14

TF Buzz
Special Categories not applicable for AU Monthly Milestone calculation for AU Zenith+ Card
The screenshot says list of MCCs considered for card related benefits but your statement says otherwise. If it is considered for benefits how it is not applicable for the calculation ?

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I ve au lit cc
Which one is better
Lit or zenith or zenith+ ?
Depends on your need and usage but obviously Zenith+ is better as you get premium benefits by just paying GST as the card fee more or less is credited in the form of Reward points.

Reactions: ARV

tchawla2

TF Buzz
One question... Is Zenith still being issued? cause when I placed a request to upgrade my Vetta to Zenith, they denied stating that the Zenith is now discontinued and only Zenith+ is available which is chargeable.

Krishna Kumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
One question... Is Zenith still being issued? cause when I placed a request to upgrade my Vetta to Zenith, they denied stating that the Zenith is now discontinued and only Zenith+ is available which is chargeable.
Yess... Zenith is still issued. I got my Zenith LTF through swipeup 10 days back

chinnodu

TF Buzz
In a way LTF except for GST on joining and annual fee.

Plus points:

Meet and assistance
Low markup
Movie benefits

MinusPoints:
Weak Reward System

Rdspam

TF Premier
Very confused really what they are trying to do with this card. Why name it Zenith Plus when it is inferior to Zenith in 80% of the ways. I know it has a few unique perks but they should have just made it its own thing instead of adding it to Zenith.

I don’t know any more if Zenith is supposed to be their most premier card or Zenith Plus. Even the annual fees of Zenith Plus is lower than basic Zenith.