• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Zenith Plus Credit Card Launched | Full Details & Review

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Further devaluation of Zenith & Vetta for telecom bills.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231005-163829.png
    Screenshot_20231005-163829.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 99

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Please check DM
I have tried applying for a AU card in every possible manner but every time the application is stuck at "can't process due to technical glitch", this even after getting my previous lead id deleted. Is it because I do not hold their savings account ? I do have a current account with AU. Is there any solution ? Will opening a savings account solve this problem ? Please help if you can.

deep@vie

TF Legend
I have tried applying for a AU card in every possible manner but every time the application is stuck at "can't process due to technical glitch", this even after getting my previous lead id deleted. Is it because I do not hold their savings account ? I do have a current account with AU. Is there any solution ? Will opening a savings account solve this problem ? Please help if you can.
Please dm the details

shashiishere

TF Buzz
Hi all, my AU Zenith application was rejected saying I don't meet the requirements. I have 20L ITR, already have DCB at 6.5l limit. I had applied as a fresh application and even a physical verification was done. Now I'm unable to apply even on swipe up or freshly for Zenith plus as the application rejected is the message I get. I have contacted the CC which say 6 months is the cooling period.
Any work around for this?

rajat30

TF Select
VIP Lounge
On the online application, I am choosing my company name on their dropdown and still see a "Please enter valid company name* Unable to find the company name, select others" error. Even on choosing OTHERS, I see this, any guidance on how to proceed? Thanks!

deep@vie

TF Legend
On the online application, I am choosing my company name on their dropdown and still see a "Please enter valid company name* Unable to find the company name, select others" error. Even on choosing OTHERS, I see this, any guidance on how to proceed? Thanks!
Select others then a new blank will open, write your company name there

rajat30

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Select others then a new blank will open, write your company name there
on selecting Others, I still see the same error o_O
Edit: and it is therefore not allowing me to proceed to the next step of choosing the card. looking to see if I am eligible for Zenith +

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
This is a common issue
After getting the error
Click on the proceed or submit button again.
It would go through.