• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Aurum card application rejected due to over leveraged.

Aurum card application rejected due to over leveraged. But RM and his manager trying to get exception approval. Is this possible?? Did anyone got exception approval??

If it has a good limit like more than 2.5L. they will split the limit from that card if they were not able to get the exceptional approval.

The Aurum team is quite good in this. It's a usual problem. they face this with every second customer.
Unfortunately i am having 1.2L limits in Sbi card.

Sudbht

TF Buzz
If it has a good limit like more than 2.5L. they will split the limit from that card if they were not able to get the exceptional approval.

The Aurum team is quite good in this. It's a usual problem. they face this with every second customer.
Is there anyway we can transfer the limit from one existing card to another? Earlier I remember we had an option.

BVC

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Aurum Application/ Upgrade have a minimum a minimum criteria of 2.5L Credit Limit on SBI Core card or 25L ITR.

Coming to over Leverage, SBI considers this very seriously, even though Banks like HDFC, Axis, ICICI have shared limits they report as individual accounts in CIBIL which will have more exposure to Credit. SBI have individual credit limits to each card.

- So if you are interested in getting Aurum and having problem with over leverage, you have to split your credit limit in SBI and increase it to 2.5L or close some accounts on CIBIL so that credit exposure comes (1.5 times your Income ITR).

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I heard that consent has to be taken from the customer for this otherwise they `soft`-close your application.
I don't know when they ask for consent, any idea?
Usually, in the case of Aurum, A RM would be assigned to onboard you.
They handle all the application-related concerns and if required ask for consent. They will be regularly in touch with you.

Reactions: m4b