• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis ace dilemma

Ekavya

TF Premier
I used to use APCC for offline spends as the reward rate was (still is) 1%.

Then I got Flipkart axis with 1.5% reward rate. But they stopped giving cashback on certain MCCs and it became useless for me.

Then I got Axis ace with 2% cashback on offline spends. Everything was good until this recent devaluation. Still it's giving 1.5% cashback which is more than any other entry level credit cards.

One day they will decrease the reward rate to 1%. Then I have to close it. As amazon pay is giving 1%. I hope Amazon Pay credit card doesn't get devalued.

I used to use APCC for offline spends as the reward rate was (still is) 1%.

Then I got Flipkart axis with 1.5% reward rate. But they stopped giving cashback on certain MCCs and it became useless for me.

Then I got Axis ace with 2% cashback on offline spends. Everything was good until this recent devaluation. Still it's giving 1.5% cashback which is more than any other entry level credit cards.

One day they will decrease the reward rate to 1%. Then I have to close it. As amazon pay is giving 1%. I hope Amazon Pay credit card doesn't get devalued.
No need to make it dilemma

Just use apay for peace of mind

Using various offline place makes it eligible to get a good LE from icici

Just drop the idea of ace

Are you sure you are getting cashbacks on those certain MCCs on axis ace?
I believe Gov txns / edu spends etc most are blocked on ace, similar to FK axis.

Are you sure you are getting cashbacks on those certain MCCs on axis ace?
I believe Gov txns / edu spends etc most are blocked on ace, similar to FK axiG
AXIS ACE 1.jpg
Got cashback on Education, Transport, utilities (Non-Gpay 2%)
AXIX-ACE-2.jpg
Got cashback on University admission, even got 2% cashback on the recharge of local broadband company. But I think think that those days are gone now.

View attachment 49282
Got cashback on Education, Transport, utilities (Non-Gpay 2%)
View attachment 49281
Got cashback on University admission, even got 2% cashback on the recharge of local broadband company. But I think think that those days are gone now.
Yes. Jaane kaha gaye wo din
sad homer simpson GIF

with this devaluation, tata nue has now become my primary small-ticket-offline-shopping card, with UPI getting 1.5% as well.

Just holding ACE for another year to see if they merge citi CL. else will get it closed.

with this devaluation, tata nue has now become my primary small-ticket-offline-shopping card, with UPI getting 1.5% as well.

Just holding ACE for another year to see if they merge citi CL. else will get it closed.
Infinity? Is it LTF or FYF?

Back