• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card Dilemma

Once the card is closed check in Axis Apply Now section under credit cards.
I tried to apply by this method but I'm getting error...
Looks like you already have an existing Axis Bank credit card with exciting offers. To avail these offers please visit www dot axis bank dot com
Error Code: MLP-4031

I tried to apply by this method but I'm getting error...
Looks like you already have an existing Axis Bank credit card with exciting offers. To avail these offers please visit www dot axis bank dot com
Error Code: MLP-4031
Then it might take some time to update ig.

For me its asking its asking if I'm an existing Axis Bank Customer. After 'Yes' is chosen, asking for mobile number , annual income, dob, pan details and then only showing all the cards. If I select any card, its showing my details and asking if I'm salaried or self employed with other details auto populated and address of my employer. May be they don't have those details as I got Flipkart Card initially and then MyZone was preapproved. Later my Citibank card got migrated.

Today I called up Axis CC and placed a request for cancellation of Flipkart Axis card. They marked it as temporary cancellation initially and once I get a call from their closure dept, it will be permanently cancelled. As of now the Flipkart card disappeared from Axis app. Hence, can I place a request for Airtel Card now or do I need to wait for few more days.
Well I did as suggested, but there is no change. It just asked the details as mentioned before and ultimately it gave me an application number and asked (sms) me to be ready with KYC documents and a person will come for pickup. Don't understand why its asking those details for existing customer. Lets see how it goes.

Edit1 : Another sms stating that my application is being reviewed and there will be an update in 5 to 7 working days.

Thanks.

Just got an email stating that '... we regret to inform you that we are unable to process your Credit Card application as it does not meet the Bank's credit norms.'

Don't know what's happening. I canceled Flipkart Axis credit card, still not approved Airtel card.
Today I got a call from Axis CC closure dept asking for reason why I want to cancel my Flipkart Axis bank credit card and I gave the reason and he confirmed that he is closing my card.

Post this, I just went to my app into the Apply new card section, it's totally different than it was till yesterday. Till yesterday it was asking for my income details and other info post which it showed around 13 cards.

Today it directly went in and showed 6 cards as preapproved. They are Previlage Card, Select Card, Atlas Card, Magnus Card , Rewards Card and My Zone Rupay card all with their joining and yearly fee details. It also says that my existing limit will be shared with new card. Irony is that there is no Airtel credit card. Don't know why.

Any guesses why Airtel card is not there in the preapproved list.

Thanks.

Today I got a call from Axis CC closure dept asking for reason why I want to cancel my Flipkart Axis bank credit card and I gave the reason and he confirmed that he is closing my card.

Post this, I just went to my app into the Apply new card section, it's totally different than it was till yesterday. Till yesterday it was asking for my income details and other info post which it showed around 13 cards.

Today it directly went in and showed 6 cards as preapproved. They are Previlage Card, Select Card, Atlas Card, Magnus Card , Rewards Card and My Zone Rupay card all with their joining and yearly fee details. It also says that my existing limit will be shared with new card. Irony is that there is no Airtel credit card. Don't know why.

Thanks.
I have taken airtel from pre approved list on 1st aug

Thanks.
Try applying Airtel Axis from Airtel app if not showing in apply now section.

Hello guys I'm using Axis Flipkart(paid), Freecharge Plus(paid), MyZone(LTF) from last 3 years. Now I've recently got Airtel Fiber Postpaid Black plan and my monthly bill is ₹707 also have 2 prepaid airtel SIM. Now I wanna get this airtel card to save 25% on my bill. But I got to know axis doesn't allow more than 3 cards to same person. So I'm thinking to close my MyZone card which I rarely used. So after closing the card can I just call the customer care and ask them to issue me a airtel card with shared limit or I've to apply afresh?

Are you sure? Airtel Card T&C doesn't mention anything like black bill payment will not get cashback.
25% discount is given, see the attached screenshot taken from Airtel app.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240820-193535.png
    Screenshot_20240820-193535.png
    56.1 KB · Views: 8
Back