• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card Dilemma

I have been paying Airtel black bill since January this year and getting cashback.
I have Airtel Black and the monthly bill is around 3K. Currently I am using Airtel Axis card and getting 25% upto Rs.250/- pm.

Would like to know if the bill amount can be split and paid using 2 different Airtel Axis cards to maximize the benefits. My spouse is getting her Airtel Axis card soon.

Thanks for your help.

I have Airtel Black and the monthly bill is around 3K. Currently I am using Airtel Axis card and getting 25% upto Rs.250/- pm.

Would like to know if the bill amount can be split and paid using 2 different Airtel Axis cards to maximize the benefits. My spouse is getting her Airtel Axis card soon.

Thanks for your help.
Not sure if bill can be split. My monthly bill is around 1200.

I'm closing one of my 3 axis CC, will let you know 😅
Update
Today, few minutes ago called customer care, within 10 mins card closed while on call, card disappeared from Axis app instantly.
After login again under 5 mins I can see Pre Approved credit card offers (10 cards / LTF & charged cards).
Airtel MC variant finally finally finally mil gaya...
Instantly approved. Thank you TF community.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 12
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 12
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 11
I'm also having 3 Axis CC. Axis Flipkart (LTF), Airtel & Ace (Paid). Trying to get IOCL card but no success. Even wrote to PNO but they also denied. If I close Ace, can I get pre-approved offer in the app? ( I don't have account with Axis but only CC). Or please suggest me any other method to get IOCL card?

Back