• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card Dilemma

I'm also having 3 Axis CC. Axis Flipkart (LTF), Airtel & Ace (Paid). Trying to get IOCL card but no success. Even wrote to PNO but they also denied. If I close Ace, can I get pre-approved offer in the app? ( I don't have account with Axis but only CC). Or please suggest me any other method to get IOCL card?
Get Kotak RuPay IOCL instead.

I'm also having 3 Axis CC. Axis Flipkart (LTF), Airtel & Ace (Paid). Trying to get IOCL card but no success. Even wrote to PNO but they also denied. If I close Ace, can I get pre-approved offer in the app? ( I don't have account with Axis but only CC). Or please suggest me any other method to get IOCL card?
IOCL is shitty card to have. Better options are there for fuel.

If you really need that then close the card and you'll have all pre approved offers then.

I'm having Kotko Mojo card LTF. Does kotak give 2 cards or the option to change into IOCL card?
Don't know Kotak policy. Apply card via website or check pre approved section or try calling customer care.
I just closed my IO axis useless card (shitty reward points redeem options). Don't apply Axis IO.

Last edited:
I have been paying Airtel black bill since January this year and getting cashback.
Ya this is the best card for airtel users. My Black plan now only cost me ₹530 with this card. I'm getting 30Mbps unlimited internet, 350+ DTH channel and unlimited calling which is super value for money. Before I used to pay ₹470/Month for local broadband, ₹300 for cable TV.

Ya this is the best card for airtel users. My Black plan now only cost me ₹530 with this card. I'm getting 30Mbps unlimited internet, 350+ DTH channel and unlimited calling which is super value for money. Before I used to pay ₹470/Month for local broadband, ₹300 for cable TV.
Only 530? What are the charges for individual services, if I may know.

Back