• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Ace: Get 10% Cashback up to Rs. 500 every month on eligible spends with Tap and Pay

falcon007

TF Premier
Get 10% Cashback up to Rs. 500* every month on eligible spends* withthe convenience of Tap & Pay

How to avail the offer

Enable contactless usage on Axis Bank Credit Card here
Enable NFC through settings in your mobile phone
Go to Google Pay, select Axis Bank ACE Credit Card and complete your payment

Offer valid till 30th June 2024
T&C apply.
*Eligible spends will include all spends excluding - 1) Cash Withdrawal, 2) Wallet loading, 3) Gold & Jewelry purchase. Offer will be eligible for Android users with active Axis Bank Ace Credit Card.

T&C: https://www.axisbank.com/docs/defau...ards/terms-and-conditions-for-tap-and-pay.pdf

November end se pehle ayega.. abhi nahi
Has anyone got the June rewards? Because this ran for 4 months
June and July initially and then Aug - Sep added as well
So Will we receive June rewards by end of Sep? (considering 90 days)
90 days from end of offer period tha.. offer period ended on 31 aug
So calculate 90 days.

I have been making transactions every months since the offer started.
Like everyone else, yet to receive 10% cashback.
Tried contacting customer care but they are too dumb to understand the TnC of this offer and respond to the query. They simply replied that I have received cashback (1.5%) for these transactions.

Someone please update whenever you receive that 10% cashback.

I have been making transactions every months since the offer started.
Like everyone else, yet to receive 10% cashback.
Tried contacting customer care but they are too dumb to understand the TnC of this offer and respond to the query. They simply replied that I have received cashback (1.5%) for these transactions.

Someone please update whenever you receive that 10% cashback.
In the same boat. They'll have to make good of the offer or else RBIO.

Axis' t&c is very confusing. The initial campaign ran for 2 months (May-June) where they said the cashback will be posted 90 days after the end of campaign. Now that means after the end of September, however, they extended the offer to July August and September months.

Now my doubt is, will we receive the cashback of 5 months (2,500 Rs) 90 days after September or will we start receiving 500 Rs starting from October for next 5 months?

Back