• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Ace: Get 10% Cashback up to Rs. 500 every month on eligible spends with Tap and Pay

falcon007

TF Premier
Get 10% Cashback up to Rs. 500* every month on eligible spends* withthe convenience of Tap & Pay

How to avail the offer

Enable contactless usage on Axis Bank Credit Card here
Enable NFC through settings in your mobile phone
Go to Google Pay, select Axis Bank ACE Credit Card and complete your payment

Offer valid till 30th June 2024
T&C apply.
*Eligible spends will include all spends excluding - 1) Cash Withdrawal, 2) Wallet loading, 3) Gold & Jewelry purchase. Offer will be eligible for Android users with active Axis Bank Ace Credit Card.

T&C: https://www.axisbank.com/docs/defau...ards/terms-and-conditions-for-tap-and-pay.pdf

Same here
Got 1000rs for may and june.. but didn't receive anything for July. Did only 1500 transaction in july so atleast 150rs to dena chahiye tha
But still free ka 1000rs mila

BTW the offer is still available for October month.
They didn't give me full cash back for one month also. Instead of 500 only 50. Received correct amount for other two months.

They aren't giving the cashback according to the month that is 1st to 30th. Instead it's the statement cycle.

This is disappointing. Cumulatively in June I spent the 5k to get 500 but got only 286 since I spent that much till the 20th of June ( my statement generation date)

They aren't giving the cashback according to the month that is 1st to 30th. Instead it's the statement cycle.

This is disappointing. Cumulatively in June I spent the 5k to get 500 but got only 286 since I spent that much till the 20th of June ( my statement generation date)
Strange, I have received the cashbacks as per my monthly spends

Back