• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank 2nd pre-approved card

AsB

TF Legend
I had closed Flipkart Axis Bank Card which I had obtained from 2nd pre-approved card.
Closure Reason (of Flipkart) :- Branch lied about giving the card as LTF.
My first card was MyZone LTF (Limit Rs 69,000).

Now, I have been given the pre-approved offers again.
Following are the cards :-

Card (Rs Joining Fee/Annual Fee). (Limit to be shared :- Rs 69,000)
==============================================
  • Aura (Rs 749/749)
  • Indian Oil (Rs 500/500)
  • Ace (Rs 499/499)
  • Privilege (Rs 1500/1500)
  • Select (Rs 3000/3000)
  • Atlas (Rs 5000/5000)
  • Neo (Rs 250/250)
Now, Axis Bank branch has made fraud once again. I can't give details, but it is regarding an investment. Not just that, when I had asked for LE for my MyZone , they asked me to apply for a new card, in which the limit will be higher. I am done with their non-sense.

Although, I had planned to convert the account to salary account , after changing my job, but now I am closing the account altogether. I find that the Nodal Officer and Principal Nodal Officer are better than Axis Branch employees in handling customers, but I cannot complain to them all the time. The only relation that I will have with Axis would be the Credit Cards.

1. Before I close the account, should I opt for any of the cards above?
  2. Also, does Axis Bank provide Limit Enhancement for Credit Cards, even when the user does not have account with Axis?

Attachments

• 3A6EA2CB-D56C-4692-B353-CBCEF4BE4D12.PNG
    3A6EA2CB-D56C-4692-B353-CBCEF4BE4D12.PNG
    159.3 KB · Views: 93
  • 150E590B-9E48-41CC-A166-25B1691D0587.PNG
    150E590B-9E48-41CC-A166-25B1691D0587.PNG
    128.1 KB · Views: 89
  • 848AF287-98A8-475B-8DEF-D4932DBFF9A0.PNG
    848AF287-98A8-475B-8DEF-D4932DBFF9A0.PNG
    154.1 KB · Views: 84
Did you get ICICI AmazonPay card? I remember that you were struggling.
Btw, will Axis give you Flipkart and Ace?
No my card was rejected... Now can apply after 6 months.... This time mostly will get as will have 4 unsecured card showing in my cibil... And yes they will surely give I am just waiting for flipkart ltf offer.. And ace I will take mostly as its not going to be ltf ever... Or for me Freecharge card makes more sense... Its almost ltf... First year free from second year only 50000 needed for yearly fees waiver... I have spend already 60000 on my 15000 limit ltf myzone in 1.5 months only.... And not even a single penny of personal spends

Already holding an Axis card, today got an email and it says apply for your 2nd pre approved credit.

Does this mean I am getting another axis pre approved credit card. Should I apply for it or can I wait to know the limit

Attachments

• 04939EBF-65F0-493B-9B1F-7C73B9942CF4.jpeg
    04939EBF-65F0-493B-9B1F-7C73B9942CF4.jpeg
    317.8 KB · Views: 32
Already holding an Axis card, today got an email and it says apply for your 2nd pre approved credit.

Does this mean I am getting another axis pre approved credit card. Should I apply for it or can I wait to know the limit
Your limit will be shared. Know that this pre-approved card will not be LTF.
In very rare cases, does Axis provide LTF for Neo and MyZone, when 2nd pre-approved card is claimed

This is best trio for normal people for axis cards.......
1. Neo/myzone ltf
2. Flipkart ltf(when offer comes)
3. Ace/freecharge card ace is not gona come ltf.. Freecharge is being given currently as fyf....from 2nd year Fees waived off on only 50000 spends.

Get all of them then close your account... And never do anything via branch... Applyonline.. Rejected or approved... Even customer care agents are lakh times better than these branch employees... They are thugs.. Just trying to save their jobs every month....by fulfilling targets....
This is 100% true. Same experience with HDFC 😏

Your limit will be shared. Know that this pre-approved card will not be LTF.
In very rare cases, does Axis provide LTF for Neo and MyZone, when 2nd pre-approved card is claimed
How can I know the card which is offered to me and the charges.

Is applying for it the only way.

Will there be a CIBIL hit if I apply.

Is there any option to know the card and charges without hitting cibil

When you click "Apply Now" and then "Credit Cards" in your Phone Banking app, you will be able to see a host of credit cards and their charges.
As you said earlier. I am only getting paid one as 2nd axis credit card. Not interested in paid ones, will I get another LTF credit card if I wait?

As you said earlier. I am only getting paid one as 2nd axis credit card. Not interested in paid ones, will I get another LTF credit card if I wait?
Also, there will be not be a CIBIL hit, even if you apply.
The chances of approval are 99.99%.
But, yes, it will rarely be free, even if free campaign is going on

You have to apply when a ltf offer comes.... In that case there will eb cibil hit and it will be treated as a new application... . U wont get ltf cards in pre approved section....

In that case, can the branch initiate application for another LTF card?
Onky way to get ltf card is to apply from your online or via agent.... If ltf offer is running for any card like currently going for Indian oil axis card....

Branch, call, netbanking (pre approved) all those cards will be paid...

Back