• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank ACE credit card (how to get)

Manoj Pant

TF Premier
Currently I have no relationship with Axis Bank, but Ace Banner is showing in my Gpay app. Can I apply for this card? How much CIBIL required?

Check this and decide as per your requirement.

credit cardAirtel Mobile, Broadband, WiFi and DTH bill
payments
Utility bill payments such as gas, electricity, etc.,Prefered merchantOtherLaungeAnnual fee Charges
Airtel25% Max Rs. 300 (If bill is Rs. 1200)10% Max. Rs. 300 (If bill is Rs. 3K)10% Max. Rs. 500 (If bill is Rs, 5K) Swiggy, Zomato, Bigbasket
1%​
4​
500​
Ace5% unlimited (60 Rs. On bill Rs. 1200). If bill is 6K+ then Rs. 300+ cashback5% unlimited (Rs. 150 on bill Rs. 3K) If bill is Rs. 6K+ then Rs. 300+ cashback4% -Swiggy, Zomato, Ola (200 Rs. On bill Rs, 5K) if bill is Rs. 12.5K+ then Rs. 500 + cashback
2%​
4​
500​
airtel fiber bill payment possible by gpay?

For any cc better to maintain 750 plus cibil and Reg axis cards if u r in their employer list there will not be physical checking and documentation too
In my case I got magnus without account and no documents asked since my employer appeared in drop down and my cibil at that time of application was 783
Furthermore I have been issued 2 Amex cards within 10DAYS with hard enquiries before magnus online application
Will 770 CIBIL and 6 month credit history fine for AXIS Ace ?

Will 770 CIBIL and 6 month credit history fine for AXIS Ace ?
Definitely yes and no, it axis bank first and foremost so anything can happen. Any prior relationship? Or no? Axis rejected alot unnecessary for ltf card of their and axis ace though is chargeable. And 6 month credit history mean the cc you have is showing up In cibil for all the 6 months? You can apply and check.

Definitely yes and no, it axis bank first and foremost so anything can happen. Any prior relationship? Or no? Axis rejected alot unnecessary for ltf card of their and axis ace though is chargeable. And 6 month credit history mean the cc you have is showing up In cibil for all the 6 months? You can apply and check.
2 years old bank account and fd with amount more than privilege account criteria. But account is basic 0 balance one, haven't upgraded.

But the current CC has 4 entries in Cibil , even though I got it almost 6 months back.

Cibit 770+ with highest Regalia limit of 5L. I got the banner recently in Gpay and thought of applying and here is how it went:

1. In-between switched app to check some employer details, and on coming back application was reset to first page to re-enter PAN again

2 Next day, re-applied consider I can take another Cibil hit. This time at the end it said something like you already have a relationship with axis and apply directly on bank website. (I have myzone taken in Feb/Mar)

3. Don't know why but next day I again applied through bank website. They gave option to select card like Magnus, Vistara, samsung and 3-4 more but no ACE. So another Cibil hit for nothing

I don't have much CC use, 8-10k a month and another 1L insurance premium scattered in a year, while other are cash transactions. That's why Magnus don't make sense to me.

I believe 3 axis enquiry will be there. Also applied for IDFC select but they offered wow only, so one from them. I can check only next month but 4-5 enquires for nothing.

Cibit 770+ with highest Regalia limit of 5L. I got the banner recently in Gpay and thought of applying and here is how it went:

1. In-between switched app to check some employer details, and on coming back application was reset to first page to re-enter PAN again

2 Next day, re-applied consider I can take another Cibil hit. This time at the end it said something like you already have a relationship with axis and apply directly on bank website. (I have myzone taken in Feb/Mar)

3. Don't know why but next day I again applied through bank website. They gave option to select card like Magnus, Vistara, samsung and 3-4 more but no ACE. So another Cibil hit for nothing

I don't have much CC use, 8-10k a month and another 1L insurance premium scattered in a year, while other are cash transactions. That's why Magnus don't make sense to me.

I believe 3 axis enquiry will be there. Also applied for IDFC select but they offered wow only, so one from them. I can check only next month but 4-5 enquires for nothing.
Sadly ace has become very tough to get once again. I really wonder how people get ace pre-approved in thier net banking 🤧🤧

I won't switch the app learning from your experience when I do apply 😅😅

I have 2 cards with axis but not getting options in Gpay for ACE.
But My father is having the option to apply for the Gpay card also axis Airtel and was planning to apply using his number but the issue is that my location is not serviceable for Gpay card as they are showing.

Not sure how they decide the different service locations for this card, as axis is providing other cards to my location.

Have anyone tried to use the friend location for ACE, Do they ask for any proof or any physical verification?
So you got one ? Are they doing physical verification ?

Back