• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Bill payment before Statement generation

lightwaves

TF Premier
Hello Everyone,

I had paid Axis Bank CC bill using HDFC Bill pay before statement generation date. However amount is credited to Axis CC account with a delay.

So the statement is generated with an amount due. But today the amount is credited to Axis CC account.

However, the credit date is the actual date when I made the payment.

Now what I am wondering is, will this be considered as bill paid? Should I make additional payment because the statement generated has amount due and minimum amount due. Please guide.

Thanks in advance.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hello Everyone,

I had paid Axis Bank CC bill using HDFC Bill pay before statement generation date. However amount is credited to Axis CC account with a delay.

So the statement is generated with an amount due. But today the amount is credited to Axis CC account.

However, the credit date is the actual date when I made the payment.

Now what I am wondering is, will this be considered as bill paid? Should I make additional payment because the statement generated has amount due and minimum amount due. Please guide.

Thanks in advance.
No need to pay…
Just be on a safer side pay MAD before due date

lightwaves

TF Premier
Is HDFC also processing credit card payments instantly nowadays like Cred and Paytm? Last night I paid my Axis Bill using HDFC Billpay and it was credited under 5 minutes into my credit card.
I think its random. Last two times, it credited to Axis CC instantly. Previously, if the payment is done from Monday-Wed, it would be credited within same week. If done on another days, it would get pushed to next week. However, this time, even though I did on last Tuesday, it was credited only today. So, I guess its just random.

lightwaves

TF Premier
No surety .. I paid my icici bill today morning .. Still not credited
ICICI is always delayed, at least 4 working days are required and the above rule applies for this.

However, I have observed that instant credit works almost 100% of times for IDFC First CC.

Axis CC payment is random as I shared in the above post. I haven't tried other cards.

lightwaves

TF Premier
ICICI is always delayed, at least 4 working days are required and the above rule applies for this.

However, I have observed that instant credit works almost 100% of times for IDFC First CC.

Axis CC payment is random as I shared in the above post. I haven't tried other cards.
CITI CC also same, delayed credits.