• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Burgundy Account Eligibility & Which Credit Card Axis Offer To Burgundy Customers

Try to get the axis Magnus card if you can. It’s 10K GST but it’s worth getting that card.
For joining and renewal fee payment you will get 10K TataCLiQ vouchers or a flight ticket .
The main highlight of this card is on spend of 1lakh monthly you get 31K points that’s worth 6K Rs and this you get every month on spend of 1 lakh.
Also there’s priority pass , metal card and dineout membership on every renewal
I got the Magnus Card last week, but I didn't get any information regarding Dineout membership. How can I get the Dineout Membership.

I got the Magnus Card last week, but I didn't get any information regarding Dineout membership. How can I get the Dineout Membership.
Please check the welcome kit. There should be a sheet of paper where it details about the card number, limit, priority memebrship and all. There the dineout activation code is mentioned.

Yeah, I paid the joining fee. But still no such activation code mentioned in Welcome Letter.
Why the reason I called them because recently they removed the content about the dineout and addded dining privilege . Then on call they said it is there even if we renew the same.

Back