• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Burgundy Account Eligibility & Which Credit Card Axis Offer To Burgundy Customers

So, no other way?
Other members have suggested some solutions but since you mentioned that you have 5 L only for a few days, some of those options might not be possible for you.

With this method you'll have Burgundy account in 15 minutes, without visiting branch:

1. Open burgundy account online for a family member (deposit 5L using your DC or fund transfer).

2. Log into internet banking for that account and link your existing account under family ID.

3. You'll get sms to accept invitation for family banking, accept it and the process will be done instantly.

(I have personally tried this method and it works)

Other members have suggested some solutions but since you mentioned that you have 5 L only for a few days, some of those options might not be possible for you.

With this method you'll have Burgundy account in 15 minutes, without visiting branch:

1. Open burgundy account online for a family member (deposit 5L using your DC or fund transfer).

2. Log into internet banking for that account and link your existing account under family ID.

3. You'll get sms to accept invitation for family banking, accept it and the process will be done instantly.

(I have personally tried this method and it works)
What are other options?
Let me know
Will try if its possible.

I already have account but Burgundy RM told me this, should I DM you?

DM option is not working for me
Showing server error

If you are in family banking family of someone who has Burgundy, does our account become Burgundy too?
Yes, if you're linked to Burgundy family ID, you'll have all privileges of Burgundy account, similar to HDFC imperia.

You can get Burgundy debit card and LTF select credit card.

Did you mailed or applied for it?
OR it was sent without asking for it?
I called my RM, he connected me to the credit card team, the same day they processed the application.
I haven't opened a new account. I'm holding Axis account from more than 10 years now, last year got it upgraded from Priority to Burgundy.

Back