• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Burgundy Debit Card

I am thinking of opening a savings account with Axis digitally. I already own a Flipkart CC and through the Axis app there's option of opening Digital Savings account. I need answer to these questions.

1) is the digital savings account different than normal savings account? My salary will be credited in this account.
2) I also hope of getting Burgundy Debit Card. Is this possible?
3) Is there some other criteria for owning Burgundy Debit Card?
4) On the Axis website it shows that joining fee and annual fees are nill. Is it really so?

my experience is based on q3 last year so ymmv:
1 same
2 yes
3 not in my case which is similar salary account as yours
4 for me i dont think anything charged - anyways apart from bms no other usage so why would anyone pay - which benefit are you looking at?

Just saw your username - it is an honor to meet you and now we are best friends for life....right? right?

Burgundy DC is only issued to Burgundy holders afaik. You can always call Burgundy support and confirm.

Lounge access is again not free, you need to spend 5K on previous month to get free access on next month.

I am thinking of opening a savings account with Axis digitally. I already own a Flipkart CC and through the Axis app there's option of opening Digital Savings account. I need answer to these questions.

1) is the digital savings account different than normal savings account? My salary will be credited in this account.
2) I also hope of getting Burgundy Debit Card. Is this possible?
3) Is there some other criteria for owning Burgundy Debit Card?
4) On the Axis website it shows that joining fee and annual fees are nill. Is it really so?
Burgundy debit card is only issues to Burgundy account holders

I have burgundy account and I can see some privileges (refer attachment)...
But I think with other existing cards, I don't really value these and I am thinking to shift back to HDFC.. atleast they know what they are talking!!

IMG_8193.webp IMG_8194.webp IMG_8195.webp

I used bms 1 month back and it worked!
Also Family banking works for me currently..

Haven't experimented with the rest
Yes, BMS still exists it has just been downgraded to max 2 tickets per month or something like that.

I have been using Burgundy since 2021. Although i mostly used to use DC for reward points, lounge and golf. Hardly bought any tickets

Yes, BMS still exists it has just been downgraded to max 2 tickets per month or something like that.

I have been using Burgundy since 2021. Although i mostly used to use DC for reward points, lounge and golf. Hardly bought any tickets
4 per month, 1 per day

I used bms 1 month back and it worked!
Also Family banking works for me currently..

Haven't experimented with the rest
Can you give a lit of details of family account? I am planning to open one and my RM says the primary a/c holder needs to maintain a TRV of 30L or more. The balances that family members maintain, either in SB or FD, does not count according to her. If it doesn't there is no use of holding the Burgundy a/c I feel.

Can you give a lit of details of family account? I am planning to open one and my RM says the primary a/c holder needs to maintain a TRV of 30L or more. The balances that family members maintain, either in SB or FD, does not count according to her. If it doesn't there is no use of holding the Burgundy a/c I feel.
If you need Magnus Burgundy card then you need to maintain TRV of 30L or 10L in savings. Otherwise its not required.

Back