• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank Burgundy Promise! Service request resolution in 6 hours or get 1000 ER points for delay!

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi,
Just received this email from Axis bank mentioning about new "Burgundy Promise" service, where Axis Bank is committing to resolution of selected service requests within 6 hours for Burgundy Account.
1.jpg

The SRs covered are limited and should increase going forward.

Key service requests covered by the Burgundy Promise
• Account Activation
• Account Migration
• Account Freeze Removal
• Account Transfer
• Name Update
• Email ID Update
• Contact Number Update
• Address Update
• Family Banking
• Nominee Update

This is probably an extension of their Promise of Service initiative for selected HNI credit cards and is for Burgundy Saving Account customer.

Lets wait and watch if Axis is actually able to resolve these SRs as committed...or just provide some copy-paste answers within 6 hours to comply (and then stretch the SR resolution to their own comfortable timelines).

Reactions: Rkr

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My address update request is already pending since 3-4 days. Shall I ask for 1000 points😅.

Does it multiply every 6 hours?
Not sure about multiplying every 6 hours, but you should definitely raise it to them to claim the 1000 ER points. Or else, try canceling the old request and initiate a fresh request today (so that they do not tell that it is not applicable to SRs which were lodged earlier). Please try interacting with their CC/email support and share your experience.

On a personal note, I feel their email support is usually bad and will just reply with some copy paste answer which is miles different than what was actually asked by customer! :cry:

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Some of the Service requests submitted to branch channel would be difficult to resolve within 6 hours.....but not sure if the branch staff would correctly lodge the SR submission time in their systems.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Hi,
Just received this email from Axis bank mentioning about new "Burgundy Promise" service, where Axis Bank is committing to resolution of selected service requests within 6 hours for Burgundy Account.
1.jpg

The SRs covered are limited and should increase going forward.

Key service requests covered by the Burgundy Promise
• Account Activation
• Account Migration
• Account Freeze Removal
• Account Transfer
• Name Update
• Email ID Update
• Contact Number Update
• Address Update
• Family Banking
• Nominee Update

This is probably an extension of their Promise of Service initiative for selected HNI credit cards and is for Burgundy Saving Account customer.

Lets wait and watch if Axis is actually able to resolve these SRs as committed...or just provide some copy-paste answers within 6 hours to comply (and then stretch the SR resolution to their own comfortable timelines).
Most of the requests mentioned by Axis are handled by system itself and they are instant in nature..except few in the list requires human intervention..

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
@Harry1 : So, just found out that max ER point per SR will be 1000 only and it will not multiple. Refer the screenshot and link below:

Refer the T&C using this Link - https://www.axisbank.com/docs/defau...ibrary/tnc-for-burgundy-service-guarantee.pdf

1.jpg
I guess i now need to raise SR for crediting those 1000 points after it is closed.
And then another sr for delay in this sr and it will keep repeating 🤣 in infinite loop every 3 days or whatever time they ake to close it.

• Haha
Reactions: R@J

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Most of the requests mentioned by Axis are handled by system itself and they are instant in nature..except few in the list requires human intervention..
True...they have included services which are already available through digital channels and are relatively less complex (expect Name change in cases where different docs have different name, etc). Others like Family banking, etc used to take upto 2-3 days even via digital channels... Hopefully, if they are able to resolve it successfully (and not play email-email, then it will be a good experience) :D

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I guess i now need to raise SR for crediting those 1000 points after it is closed.
And then another sr for delay in this sr and it will keep repeating 🤣 in infinite loop every 3 days or whatever time they ake to close it.
I sooo much agree to it. Their L1 support will close the SRs raised for some simple query with some stupid reply. When you reply asking/giving clarification....then it is automatically raised to Nodal Officer...who will again give some random reply. I have had experience of mailing to PNOs for very simple queries, just because the lower supports would give some random reply and close/resolve.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
True...they have included services which are already available through digital channels and are relatively less complex (expect Name change in cases where different docs have different name, etc). Others like Family banking, etc used to take upto 2-3 days even via digital channels... Hopefully, if they are able to resolve it successfully (and not play email-email, then it will be a good experience) :D
My family banking thing is also pending since 5-6 months. It's linked , but account is not upgraded.

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It's about work address, somehow it is incorrectly captured as my home address and for credit limit enhancement, they want work address to be same as payslip.
My experience of getting it done for the same reason (LE):
Try calling them on phone banking and raise a Work address/email change request. He/she will ask the work address on call itself and raise a SR. If you aks what's the process, they will say it will verified and updated (dont know how will they verify). In my case, it was updated within 2-3 days.

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My family banking thing is also pending since 5-6 months. It's linked , but account is not upgraded.
For account upgradation, AFAIK, your family member will have to separately submit the request for account upgradation. For family banking, they just link the family's account to main customer's account. It is just that after addition in family tree, the minimum balance requirement will get waived. For any added Burgundy services/privileges, the account needs to upgraded separately.

Eg- I have burgundy, I can add my brother's Prestige under my Burgundy family. BUT my brother will have to get the account upgraded from Prestige to Burgundy SEPARATELY to claim burgundy debit card/offers/facilities .