• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AXIS BANK CLOSE FLIPKART AXIS CC FOR COMMERCIAL USE

bhavik886151

TF Premier
when i try to place an order today on Flipkart using my axis Flipkart CC
it declined 2 times
so call customer care to know the reason for transaction declined
customer care inform the CC is permanently close by the AXIS bank under commercial usage reason
i not received any email earlier like other mentioned here to prove the high usage of the axis credit card

Don't you think you wasted money on this?
No bro, the VIP mobile number market is a huge market. Its over one year since i bought this number, and the same number is in demand by VIP number lovers and they are ready to buy it from me for 4 lakh rupees!!! Therefore no waste, in fact i bought few VIP numbers in 2015 for 10k and sold them for 70k each last year!! huge market bro.... visit numberatm and numberwala portal for more info....

No bro, the VIP mobile number market is a huge market. Its over one year since i bought this number, and the same number is in demand by VIP number lovers and they are ready to buy it from me for 4 lakh rupees!!! Therefore no waste, in fact i bought few VIP numbers in 2015 for 10k and sold them for 70k each last year!! huge market bro.... visit numberatm and numberwala portal for more info....
But you are not going to sell your personal number right? I have vip number, and it gives me only 2 minutes of happiness when i share my number to strangers ( malls) when they say what a lovely number you got.

But you are not going to sell your personal number right? I have vip number, and it gives me only 2 minutes of happiness when i share my number to strangers ( malls) when they say what a lovely number you got.
Not my personal number, but this is my professional number for public and for clients!!! No matter if i sell for more than 5l, as i wil buy another vanity number for my work

Well yeah you can buy a 2 lac laptop and some iPhone 1 lac iPhone once a while and you will get 15k cashback but multiple transactions easily get noticed and they block them like these one . Same time in sale. They cancelled the order. Card still working though because I don't abuse it.
yes you are correct and i know these earlier too when many people get the high spend notice from the Axis. I am expecting notice like others but it happen suddenly that day i done 3 transaction 2 go through and then on 3rd transaction card closed by Axis.

it declined 2 times
customer care inform the CC is permanently close by the AXIS bank under commercial usage reason
i not received any email earlier like other mentioned here to prove the high usage of the axis credit card
First month mei hi hua block ya over a period of time u have been following the pattern?

it declined 2 times
Same happened with my friend with Icici Amazon card.
He ordered around 8-10 mobiles n his cashback was around 15k.
Bank has blocked his card and that 15k was also gone.
So don't cut the golden goose in one shot.

Same happened with my friend with Icici Amazon card.
He ordered around 8-10 mobiles n his cashback was around 15k.
Bank has blocked his card and that 15k was also gone.
So don't cut the golden goose in one shot.
yes you are righ
First month mei hi hua block ya over a period of time u have been following the pattern?
i am using these card from March 2022 , spending same like every month

Yes, it was usual pattern for him, he used to order 30 to 40k items pm on cod, specially expensive bagpacks and clothes and returned to take spent money to the acc..... he gets the cb in apay...bt amazon now fixed this loophole.......they don't provide now 5% cb for cod swiped....now only 1%....and many items are not on cod now

Back