• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AXIS BANK CLOSE FLIPKART AXIS CC FOR COMMERCIAL USE

bhavik886151

TF Premier
when i try to place an order today on Flipkart using my axis Flipkart CC
it declined 2 times
so call customer care to know the reason for transaction declined
customer care inform the CC is permanently close by the AXIS bank under commercial usage reason
i not received any email earlier like other mentioned here to prove the high usage of the axis credit card

Every card has a specific clause in the t&C regarding commercial use. So technically, all commercial use are illegal. When people misuse the cards for commercial benefits, the bank has two options, either to block the individual offenders or to have a general devaluation of the card benefits. Why should normal users suffer for few persons' illegal activities?

My Question is What is the Purpose behind Creating this Post ?

You know you did Commercial usage , hence Axis Blocked the Card.

Then why are you doing RR by creating this post ?

Every One is aware in this forum that Axis And ICICi Block Cashback Cards for Hefty usage or Commercial Ususage.
Exactly.
Bas ek naya thread nikal gaya 🥲

have you f

Every One is aware in this forum that Axis And ICICi Block Cashback Cards for Hefty usage or Commercial Ususage.
I know that many person here received email from axis for heavy usage few month back. But not found anyone whose card close by Axis for these reason. and i not received any mail and my card close so i create these post just to inform every one who are using it as commercial that your card may close without any communication from Axis any time.

have you f

I know that many person here received email from axis for heavy usage few month back. But not found anyone whose card close by Axis for these reason. and i not received any mail and my card close so i create these post just to inform every one who are using it as commercial that your card may close without any communication from Axis any time.
threads containing same info already Available in the forum.

Do search Forum Properly before Creating a thread.

Phle toh sirf direct Block hote the.

Yeh confirmation via E-Mail wala trend recently aaya hai woh bhi Shayad HNI Customers ke liye. HNI Customer ka Card direct block kardege toh Bank ko business kha se milega

Customer like you who use it for Commercial Ususage is loss for Bank. Hence Axis directly Closed your Card

Last edited:

Posts like these act as a soft deterrent for those in hope of misusing their cards for petty gains.

It's nice to have posts like this once a month or two.

Posts like these act as a soft deterrent for those in hope of misusing their cards for petty gains.

It's nice to have posts like this once a month or two.
🔔 Farak padega kisiko.

Paytm Merchant Account ke through Some People are doing Credit Card to Bank Transfer in Lakhs or thousands Jisse IT and GST Scrutiny ke chances increase ho jate hai , aise Customers Card Block se darege kya jo IT ya GST Scrutiny se nhi dar rahe.

🔔 Farak padega kisiko.

Paytm Merchant Account ke through Some People are doing Credit Card to Bank Transfer in Lakhs or thousands Jisse IT and GST Scrutiny ke chances increase ho jate hai , aise Customers Card Block se darege kya jo IT ya GST Scrutiny se nhi dar rahe.
That's a miniscule minority, I'm talking about a large base who have a thought of doing such things.

I use my airtet axis credit card only on airtel thanks app and don't do any other transaction anywhere.. I maximise cb on all 3 categories around 1100 Rs per billing cycle and don't use the card for rest of the month (utility bill, Airtel Dth and mobil recharge, big basket)...is this transaction pattern will create some issue? Or should I do same other transaction apart from airtel thanks app

I use my airtet axis credit card only on airtel thanks app and don't do any other transaction anywhere.. I maximise cb on all 3 categories around 1100 Rs per billing cycle and don't use the card for rest of the month (utility bill, Airtel Dth and mobil recharge, big basket)...is this transaction pattern will create some issue? Or should I do same other transaction apart from airtel thanks app
Use for some pos too

No need to do any other txn. I'm doing same as there's no use of it in another place. It'll go just fine. Don't worry about it. Been using since past 10 months.

What's your cashback for a month????

Back