• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Credit Card Limit Enhancement Offer November 2023

tn_72

TF Select
Got LE from 2.25 to 3.75 lakh. But I got the LE in my oldest card which is Ace. But it would be more easier if they had increased in my Atlas card. It would now be a hassle to go through customer care to match the credit limit with other cards.

vsharad

TF Select
When you close any card, Axis will ask for the reason. Tell them that you are closing it due to very low limit. They will ask you to send IT returns or salary slip and blah blah blah. Don't give up. Tell them to give you LE based on history of usage of card or go ahead with the cancellation process. Also, add a note that you are planning to close other cards as well.

Even if they give you a meager LE, just initiate the same cancellation process after a month saying that you are not happy with the last LE.

Repeat until Axis finally closes the card.
So should i try this on my main card ( Axis Flipkart ) or the IOCL card which i am going to close very soon!?

Thanks for the suggestions

vsharad

TF Select
Bro, I am not aware of your exact financial situation, but I think you should not plan to get any paid variant of CC. It will be waste. Unless your specific usecase fits that particular card or something like that.
My financial situation is good enough, my brother works in MNC and yeah you are right that i should not get paid cards until they really help me.

That's why i am going to close IOCL card very soon.

Should i open an AXIS ACCOUNT, will that help?

Thanks for the suggestions btw👌

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
i used to 3 axis cc, first axis FK(i think it cancelled but axis just blocked the card and not in the mood to cancel my card ) 2nd myzone LTF. and recently applied for axis airtel one and limit 1,00,000 initial in march 2021.. and then applied in april 2022 for myzone LTF and received LE of 87k and total/combined limit of 2.25 lakhs and then received LE on applying axis Airtel and now combined limit is 5 lakhs so 2.75 lakhs LE i received so it seem for LTF/Entry level card Axis doesn't seem to give LE until you apply for their premium card as per my experience.

vsharad

TF Select
They generally don’t give LTF card thru customer support.. Lucky you.. Are you sure you got this My Zone LTF by phoning them??
Yes actually i asked axis to close this card, since the benefits were not beneficial for me , so i had a long talk with them, i told them that my usage are not good in this card , they started telling me the benefits but i kept insisting them to close the card, after half an hour of talk, they finally accepted my request, they processed my request for LTF card and it converted to ltf in 3 days, after getting ltf conversion mail, i asked customer support if this card is ltf or not, they said it's LTF!

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes actually i asked axis to close this card, since i live in tier 3 city , i had a long talk with them, i told them that my usage are not good in this card , they started telling me the benefits but none of them were that good.

So they processed my request for LTF card and it converted to ltf in 3 days, after getting ltf conversion mail, i asked customer support if this card is ltf or not, they said it's LTF!
Well done ...

ravi0101

TF Select
Nothing for me :(

It's been more than 6 months holding these axis cards with shared limit of ₹15k

1. Flipkart Axis ( PAID )
- Issued on 28 March 2023
- 7 months 12 days old, utilisation under 30% always
2. Axis Myzone ( LTF )
- issued on 03 May 2023 through customer support
- 6 months 6 days old
- Utilisation under 30% , never did more than that
3. Axis IOCL Rupay ( PAID )
- issued on 4 May 2023 through customer support
- 6 months 5 days old
- utilisation under 30% since card issuance

* Also I've onecard secured with fd of ₹6500 issued on 17dec 2022 as my first card, having an emi on it for a product, which is going to end in dec or jan
* Having Tata Neu+ Card with Very low ₹10k limit
:(
* Bajaj Finserv Insta Emi Card with 1.25L limit issued on 01 October 2023

- My all dues are clear on Axis Cards with no late payments

So What to do ?

- Should i close any axis card and reapply for better limit ?

NOTE : Can't provide income docs as i recently changed my job and it's going to be 1 month on 13 November

I'm frustrated with these low limits, help Technofino Members

Your suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks
i got axis free charge credit card December 2022 with 15k limit .... Just use 4-5 time's till date and got Le offer in October 2023 ... Now 60k

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I applied Fk Axis(paid) on my name and Myzone on My father's name (LTF) when CashKaro was giving Rs 1500 on approval.
Both cards were received with a limit of Rs50k

Now, Myzone is sitting at 2.5L limit and I am sharing 50K among FK, Atlas and Ace.
Till date only 10-12 transitions are down using Myzone whereas other cards are in frequent use.

Weird ways these banks work

Card_Maddy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Salman Khan Nai GIF by Tubelight

Checked my app and that's what the Axis app said Dil se.