• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Credit card only customer

Shahkhan

TF Buzz
I got my axis Flipkart cc in May 2021 and i have been managing it via axis Bank app.

Currently there is application opened for ltf Myzone credit card. And when I tried to apply i tried to use customer login but it says no user with this number or details exist! 🙁

So does a credit card only customer doesn't have customer ID or am I missing something??

If my details doesn't exist with bank then how they issued me the cc.?

Axis systems are very slow.
The application page changed to approved for me after 4 days of receiving card.

For 1st time user, card can only be activated after card delivery.

I got my axis Flipkart cc in May 2021 and i have been managing it via axis Bank app.

Currently there is application opened for ltf Myzone credit card. And when I tried to apply i tried to use customer login but it says no user with this number or details exist! 🙁

So does a credit card only customer doesn't have customer ID or am I missing something??

If my details doesn't exist with bank then how they issued me the cc.?
always apply saying you are a new customer. Later they ususally link to the same Cust id based on PAN

Yes, thats what worked for me. Earlier applied as existing customer, didnt work out. Now applied as new customer. The new application is going ahead (based on my chat with the agent and the person who called me for arranging KYC at home). The earlier one just didnt progress at all.
Also best is to apply via offline on tablet/phone where they take fingerprint

Yes, thats what worked for me. Earlier applied as existing customer, didnt work out. Now applied as new customer. The new application is going ahead (based on my chat with the agent and the person who called me for arranging KYC at home). The earlier one just didnt progress at all.
How can I arrange an offline apply? From Branch?

Yes, i meant for credit card only customers. as per the thread's title
As per axis bank policy... Only savings account holders are considered existing customers..... Even with loan, or credit card u will have customer id... But internally it will be processed differently... Confirmed with customer care as well as my branch manager

Same with me previously applied as existing customer no progress nothing twitter support told to reapply and i reapplied. Now I'm not sure If my new application will get rejected saying it's a duplicate application.

Did you use the same details as before like mobile number & email etc. when applying as a new customer?

As per axis bank policy... Only savings account holders are considered existing customers..... Even with loan, or credit card u will have customer id... But internally it will be processed differently... Confirmed with customer care as well as my branch manager
Do Axis have a conversion policy for existing credit card holders? Is it the similar process like BoB? And of course is it worth it or will be good to apply fresh for new variant?

Back