• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Credit card only customer

Shahkhan

TF Buzz
I got my axis Flipkart cc in May 2021 and i have been managing it via axis Bank app.

Currently there is application opened for ltf Myzone credit card. And when I tried to apply i tried to use customer login but it says no user with this number or details exist! 🙁

So does a credit card only customer doesn't have customer ID or am I missing something??

If my details doesn't exist with bank then how they issued me the cc.?

THEN MUMBAI HAS all the branches in metropolitan category..yhane has 3-4 branch in semi urban category...that is why I opened using my native place id....
Live near Thane but my Aadhaar is in my native lol... There's no single Bank near my native home. I have to travel almost 10km for SBI... But with GPay no worries for cash withdrawal

I generally don't like Axis Bank itself. The employees are either busy or rude. They always cancel the CC application. Their interface is not at all good with bugs plaguing. Only I would say Axis CC is good rest all is worst. Axis Flipkart, Select, Vistara, Magnus and Reserve. Rest all useless cards.

I got my axis Flipkart cc in May 2021 and i have been managing it via axis Bank app.

Currently there is application opened for ltf Myzone credit card. And when I tried to apply i tried to use customer login but it says no user with this number or details exist! 🙁

So does a credit card only customer doesn't have customer ID or am I missing something??

If my details doesn't exist with bank then how they issued me the cc.?
Hi
I do understand this very well. I hold the cards of evey bank with great limits and getting very good services from them but when it come to axis bank, I can Pathetic. I haven't seen any other bank like axis. Axis is good for nothing. especially in section of credit card, you can expect third class services from them. I have recently closed my 2 axis cards (flipkart and myzone secured).

Beware of this Unprofessional Filthy Bank

I have registerd on netbanking and mobile app. When I try to login into the applications page as an existing customer using mobile no. the page says details are not found. But when I use customer ID, I get OTP but I am not redirected to the page to enter OTP instead page would say something went wrong please try again.
Might be a server error (for redirection), or try through another browser/mobile/ISP

1st year.... U will have to take... Use it for 11 months then upgrade it to atm card.... Its ltf.. Only applicable for atm withdrawal.... No pos or ecom shopping...
Do I need to go to the beach for upgradation or a call/email to Axis will suffice? And do they make a fuss about the upgradation or do it at once you raise the request?

Do I need to go to the beach for upgradation or a call/email to Axis will suffice? And do they make a fuss about the upgradation or do it at once you raise the request?
Mostly u can do it through Mobile Banking/NetBanking, though a few customers like me are facing issues, hence download the debit card application form from Axis Portal & submit it at the branch... Branch executives may start drama, you have to negotiate it else escalate

Back