• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Credit Card -PreApproved Offres

I am now wondering.
I got my Samsung infinite on 09/09/23 and closed it on 30/11/23..
for last two days I got pre approved offers..
Is there any chance they will reject my airtel application applies on 06/12 stating that it is less than 3 months since spplied for samsung infinite??
I think they won't reject your application as system has generated pre approved offer for you.

I think they won't reject your application as system has generated pre approved offer for you.
Thats what I thought, but suddenly this came to my mind.. anyway, its no big deal.. if I get, I get it otherwise also no problem..
lets see.. thanks for all the info

If you can do this, this is the best option out of all those..
is Burgundy going to be Salary based or TRV based?
Our salary account used to be in Citi. After Citi merger, they have not allowed us to move our salary account to Axis.
So probably TRV. But right now. I am using Liberty if you remember. so that's challenging.

Reactions: SSV
Our salary account used to be in Citi. After Citi merger, they have not allowed us to move our salary account to Axis.
So probably TRV. But right now. I am using Liberty if you remember. so that's challenging.
I strongly recommend not to take forced Burgundy for Magnus..

anyway Guruji @4uziaul has spoken.. time to go to bed.. good night

good night guruji @4uziaul and everyone !!

As predicted, unpredictability of AXIS behavior is exhibited again..
Inspite of last nights' " Yay. your verification is completed" message, physical KYC guy is coming my home to do KYC..

Excellent AXIS... keep it up..
They are doing this with everyone nowadays.. I think this is to boost sales of agents.. Get ready for another cibil hit

Inspite of last nights' " Yay. your verification is completed" message, physical KYC guy is coming my home to do KYC..

Maybe, you applied during non working hours and there was no agent available for your vKYC

• Hehe
They are doing this with everyone nowadays.. I think this is to boost sales of agents.. Get ready for another cibil hit
A few more CIBIL hits in the coming couple of months.. and I am done with CC CIBIL hits for good..
May be from then onwards about 5 - 10 yearly hits at most ..

Have any of your personal details changed since your last application for the Axis Bank credit card? Like your residential address, office address, or company/business name.

Physical KYC done.. ( only aadhar thumb print and a photo)
According to KYC agent( seems AXIS employee) may be because of the following:

1) As it was non -working hours of VKYC agents( when I initiated VKYC last night) or
2) Change in my mobile number to that of my banking number...

whatever it is , its done.. now waiting game starts ..

Last edited:
Back