• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Credit Card -PreApproved Offres

You already hold 3 how many more do you want? 😁
One last Axis Airtel I want

Already have axis ace, fk, myzone

I might consider closing myzone if I cant get the 4th

Today I called customer care regarding airtel cc. She said if hold flipkart cc then we will not be eligible for Airtel cc as both are cashback cards.There is a new rule from dec 1st , a customer can only hold one cashback card and a reward card like myzone,neo etc.
So in order to apply for airtel card we can only apply for airtel post 90 days of flipkart card closing.

The offer is showing in Airtel Thanks application, when i click on apply now it is showing error "
uh oh. no offers found
looks like Axis Bank doesn't have any credit card offers for you at this time. don't worry, you can try again in a few months. "

Today I called customer care regarding airtel cc. She said if hold flipkart cc then we will not be eligible for Airtel cc as both are cashback cards.There is a new rule from dec 1st , a customer can only hold one cashback card and a reward card like myzone,neo etc.
So in order to apply for airtel card we can only apply for airtel post 90 days of flipkart card closing.
I guess this is just a reason - many hold Ace and Fk together, many hold Ace and Airtel also together - all 3 are cashback cards

Nothing..

1) Entered all details ( 3 screens I think)
2) Asked me to wait for 2 minutes and came with do vkyc within 48 hours..
3) I started VKYC and then completed my aadhar authentication
then it says all verification completed with the above ss..
How many cibil enquiries till now?

Applied for the card.. how long you think would take?
My application was approved on the 11th day when I received a notification about my mobile number being changed, and card was delivered on the 16th day. So you have to wait for around 2-3 weeks. You can track your application status after 24-48 hours.

Reactions: SSV
My application was approved on the 11th day when I received a notification about my mobile number being changed, and card was delivered on the 16th day. So you have to wait for around 2-3 weeks. You can track your application status after 24-48 hours.
for you also no VKYC done like me above?

Back