• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Credit Card -PreApproved Offres

@S S V - I know you already applied but

If you get pre approved offer from any app/platform/co-branded basically. It does not matters whether your Mobile no. or mail id
are same with the bank because the bank looks to your identity (e.g existing relationship with bank, CIBIL , borrow worthiness, enquiries) via customer ID authentication or PAN no. Mostly.

Your PAN is linked to your savings account, which you already verified through OTP while personal info.

P.s. - Axis is famous for hidden T&C.

Reactions: SSV
@S S V - I know you already applied but

If you get pre approved offer from any app/platform/co-branded basically. It does not matters whether your Mobile no. or mail id
are same with the bank because the bank looks to your identity (e.g existing relationship with bank, CIBIL , borrow worthiness, enquiries) via customer ID authentication or PAN no. Mostly.

Your PAN is linked to your savings account, which you already verified through OTP while personal info.

P.s. - Axis is famous for hidden T&C.
Yes.. you are right .. but the thing is this is AXIS and no-one know how it acts and reacts.. so asking the Axis customers what was their experience like

I have an Axis savings account and three Axis Cards (Flipkart, Ace, My Zone). When I applied for this Airtel card.
Then for you also VKYC should not had been done.. you know what I mean..
for me just like Amex, as soon as I provided aadhar OTP , it says your verification was done.. ( no agent came online to check my PAN etc because I am already their customer)..
Probably they must have implemented this feature lately..
when did you apply for your Airtel Card?

I also had 3 cards and Airtel applied from another mobile number was rejected citing I recently had another card but in reality my last card Ace was taken 6 months bank.

Last edited:
The agent was insisting to give me a credit card!
I think if that person whose commission depends on credit card is saying not possible speaks volumes.
This happened to me with SBI agent. I asked for SBI Etihad card but he said it's discontinued. Later I applied it online and got it.

Then for you also VKYC should not had been done.. you know what I mean..
for me just like Amex, as soon as I provided aadhar OTP , it says your verification was done.. ( no agent came online to check my PAN etc because I am already their customer)..
Probably they must have implemented this feature lately..
when did you apply for your Airtel Card?
Which one should I apply? I already hold Airtel and Ace.

Confused - Privilege, Atlas, or Magnus. :confused:

what is the order in which you got 4 cards?
March - Flipkart LTF
June - Pre Approved Ace (Paid)
Feb - Pre Approved My Zone (paid) but wanted LTF so applied directly from website got approved.
August - Pre approved offer for many cards but wanted airtel so applied directly from airtel app using alternate number and it got approved.

Privilige - if you spens around 2 to 3L per year
Atlas - mainly miles game
Magnus - if your monthly spends above 1.5 L
yes. do not want to go above 10L/year. already other AXIS cards are sitting on a total of around 5L in the last 3 months. also about to cross 10L for HDFC and AXIS. I have enough ITR, still don't want this to come up in AIS.

Already have cards for cashback and other stuff. So considering Atlas to start my journey with MILES. But in another corner of my mind, I think to upgrade my axis acc to Burgndy and get M4B.

March - Flipkart LTF
June - Pre Approved Ace
Feb - Pre Approved My Zone (paid) but wanted LTF so applied directly from website got approved.
August - Pre approved offer for many cards but wanted airtel so applied directly from airtel app using alternate number and it got approved.
I am now wondering.
I got my Samsung infinite on 09/09/23 and closed it on 30/11/23..
for last two days I got pre approved offers..
Is there any chance they will reject my airtel application applied on 06/12 stating that it is less than 3 months since applied for samsung infinite??

Last edited:
Back