• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank customer care number is not free

Sachs

TF Select
In my last postpaid bill of airtel I found 150 rupees extra. I was trying to get my amazon voucher Worth 500 INR for airtel axis card. I tried from a prepaid sim and could not connect at all. Can anyone suggest how to call axis service centre without incurring call charges. I use airtel postpaid. Can anyone tell me what is the cost of this call per min?

In my last postpaid bill of airtel I found 150 rupees extra. I was trying to get my amazon voucher Worth 500 INR for airtel axis card. I tried from a prepaid sim and could not connect at all. Can anyone suggest how to call axis service centre without incurring call charges. I use airtel postpaid. Can anyone tell me what is the cost of this call per min?
i contact them over chat. many problems get resolved, and you can also download a transcript of the chat as evidence.

maybe it is 1Rs/min

use jio prepaid sim

Which sim do you use? Prepaid or postpaid?
I have tried the same number from my airtel prepaid. Call does not go through.
Airtel prepaid as i hold axis bank premium cc Magnus so it's free for me and i can also enquire about my Ace and privilege card on this no. and do have a 1 rupee in your main talktime balance

1860 from Jio is free … but Airtel isn’t…you can raise a call request from Axis… otherwise the wait time for these calls can become really expensive

Back