• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank: Does bank manager visited you home after A/C opening.

Rohan

TF Premier
Did anyone faced this scene??

You freshely opened A/C in axis bank and next day your bank manager visiting you home directly without any prior call or message.

I opened A/C with Axis last year, next day bank manager visited my home and keep on asking questions (Like from when you are staying here, Is it rented, etc). I asked him is this any type of verification? He like naah.. I asked directly then why you visited?? he reply with smile and said just to confirm residential address.

Yesterday my cousin open axis A/C in same branch and faced same issue today (He came to my cousin home). Does it happening with all branches? or my branch manager is fully interested in seeing customer home decide how to treat them accordingly??

You freshely opened A/C in axis bank and next day your bank manager visiting you home directly without any prior call or message.

I opened A/C with Axis last year, next day bank manager visited my home and keep on asking questions (Like from when you are staying here, Is it rented, etc). I asked him is this any type of verification? He like naah.. I asked directly then why you visited?? he reply with smile and said just to confirm residential address.

Yesterday my cousin open axis A/C in same branch and faced same issue today (He came to my cousin home). Does it happening with all branches? or my branch manager is fully interested in seeing customer home decide how to treat them accordingly??
Use bolo mere ghar ko leke itna hi interest hai toh kal se kaam pe aa jaana bathroom clean karne. Apne faltu products bechne ke liye RM call karte hai ki ghar aa jau but har baar bologe ki office me hu toh koi nhi ayega. 😛

Last edited:

The Gods must be Crazy and your BM must be Wary....
I have never heard of this, he must be extra cautious/ suspicious or suffering from OCD / got hit very badly by some naughty customer(s) before.. ...

Last edited:
I had opened axis SB account in last year, RM visited home to confirm home address.
Seriously... for a SB account home verification.. In SB account, our money is with them...
For a loan account if they visited home etc.. fair enough... but for SB account home visit defies the logic unless I miss something here.
I think AXIS is misusing their resources with inappropriate priorities...

I recently applied for Sapphiro card and the guy who came for home verification appreciated our lemon tree and told that he would come back in winters, to get a stem cutting for his own home garden.
for borrowing accounts accepted... For deposit accounts it shoud be other way around .We should check if the bank exists at the place they are mentioning because we are parking our money with them...

He is just out there for his nightly sidehustle.
1690460935208.png

Agli baar aaye toh kutta chod dena or bolna ki iske katne ka insurace karaya h kya...

Use bolo mere ghar ko leke itna hi interest hai toh kal se kaam pe aa jaana bathroom clean karne. Apne faltu products bechne ke liye RM call karte hai ki ghar aa jau but har baar bologe ki office me hu toh koi nhi ayega. 😛

Btw, I used to have a friend who dated people after looking at their house. Aise log bahut ** hote hai. 🤣

Zaruru... Next time. 😂🤣🤣

Seriously... for a SB account home verification.. In SB account, our money is with them...
For a loan account if they visited home etc.. fair enough... but for SB account home visit defies the logic unless I miss something here.
I think AXIS is misusing their resources with inappropriate priorities...

True & I feel they sell products on house size and area location. Because of that from last 5 months I'm getting personal loan and car loan calls from axis. 😆😆😆

True & I feel they sell products on house size and area location. Because of that from last 5 months I'm getting personal loan and car loan calls from axis. 😆😆😆
This is very intrusive way of banking... Not sure what could be next level of banking...
May be they look into our bedroom to finance nice costlier beds and mattresses in the form of consumer durable loans...

Back