• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank: Does bank manager visited you home after A/C opening.

Rohan

TF Premier
Did anyone faced this scene??

You freshely opened A/C in axis bank and next day your bank manager visiting you home directly without any prior call or message.

I opened A/C with Axis last year, next day bank manager visited my home and keep on asking questions (Like from when you are staying here, Is it rented, etc). I asked him is this any type of verification? He like naah.. I asked directly then why you visited?? he reply with smile and said just to confirm residential address.

Yesterday my cousin open axis A/C in same branch and faced same issue today (He came to my cousin home). Does it happening with all branches? or my branch manager is fully interested in seeing customer home decide how to treat them accordingly??

Same happened with me while opening Kotak Bank SB account. BM came home and took Photo of me and my House. After 45 days I got Preapproved CC without any verification and No CIBIL enquiry too.

Not sure about Axis, but when my dad wanted to create an account in ICICI Bank with a huge amount as FD for initial opening, the Branch Manager and the Assistant Branch Manager both visited our house to create the account. And also made him open an insurance with a yearly premium of ₹50K as per their mandatory "Isko bhi choona lagao" policy.

Not sure about Axis, but when my dad wanted to create an account in ICICI Bank with a huge amount as FD for initial opening, the Branch Manager and the Assistant Branch Manager both visited our house to create the account. And also made him open an insurance with a yearly premium of ₹50K as per their mandatory "Isko bhi choona lagao" policy.
Why you Allowed them ?? Why U Opted for that Policy...

Me to RBI Tak pahuch jata

There is no clear rules for such type of varification..

It's against right to privacy...

Ek hi sentence account kholna ho to kholo Varna tel lene jao...

Why you Allowed them ?? Why U Opted for that Policy...

Me to RBI Tak pahuch jata
My dad fell for that and consented into opening it. I also noticed that that ICICI Prudential policy they persuaded him to open, is giving negative returns now. He would stop paying further premiums and would discontinue it after 5 years (Lock in period)

What type of insurance ?

I have opened a axis bank saving account with balance 2500 and I opened in digital online mode no verification done till now and my account id working fine and I have also got pre approved credit card my zone of limit 55k no verification done till now..

Back