• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank GrabDeals Holi Fest

By asking them on email.
Ohk, that I also did. But they are very slow.

I didn't get any sms for confirmation. So, I had asked them just after a week and they confirmed that transaction is recorded and eligible for 20x after about 1.5 months.

Then I again said this was first transaction via this card and they took another one month to finally confirm 30x points.

Now need to wait another 2 months to see if they credit it or not.

Now-a-days they have put edge reward limit of 10K points. Earlier it was unlimited. Hopefully they will fulfill as per that.

Ohk, that I also did. But they are very slow.

I didn't get any sms for confirmation. So, I had asked them just after a week and they confirmed that transaction is recorded and eligible for 20x after about 1.5 months.

Then I again said this was first transaction via this card and they took another one month to finally confirm 30x points.

Now need to wait another 2 months to see if they credit it or not.

Now-a-days they have put edge reward limit of 10K points. Earlier it was unlimited. Hopefully they will fulfill as per that.
Did you get cashback for the grabdeals transaction even after not receiving any sms ?

30x points for Holi sale credited today. Amazing offer. (Calculated after excluding 18% gst)
With privilege card, this will be flat 50% as Myntra vouchers. Now I am thinking I should have bought more stuffs 🤣.
Mine also received but not received as expected. Received lesser points. I have calculated excluding GST also, but couldn't reach to the calculation. Even 2x also came lesser points. Couldn't find out their calculations.. 🙄🙄

Back