• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank has not dispatched credit card from 2 weeks after card printing

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 3481
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 3481

Hello Everyone!

Please comment here if anybody else is facing this issue with Axis Bank. My credit card has been approved in Feb last week and till now the credit card has not been shipped to my address. I am not able to activate credit card because of this issue. Axis Bank is telling me to wait 10-15 working days and they are not at all mentioning that why credit card dispatch is taking so long. Several others are facing this issue and a lot of complaints regarding card dispatch can be seen on Twitter. What to do in this case?

Last edited by a moderator:
Received the replacement card today and strangely didn't have to use the activation code to activate it. Just had to set the card pin on the app and the card got activated

If someone already holds a Magnus, do we need to provide Customer id or something so that the Reserve is issued on the existing customer id? Or does it happen automatically?

The same has happened to me. This means you have some some unclear documents. For me it showed same for 4 months. I had to apply again as my agent said the previous application ll never go further. I applied again and got the card in 7 days. I applied for magnus by the way.
I got the message for approval on 18 th March and got the message that your card will be delivered shortly. And the card is showing in my axis bank app.

How did you apply? When did you apply?
I applied on C2C basis with my rm. He applied the card and also opened one priority account for my wife. I applied on 1st March. And when i saw the message of application submission. It already shown that joining fee zero and annual fee 10000. The card was approved on 18th March. I got the primary card and add on card today. Now i am waiting to get the tata cliq voucher.

Reactions: CMG
I applied on C2C basis with my rm. He applied the card and also opened one priority account for my wife. I applied on 1st March. And when i saw the message of application submission. It already shown that joining fee zero and annual fee 10000. The card was approved on 18th March. I got the primary card and add on card today. Now i am waiting to get the tata cliq voucher.
@anirban.choudhury opening Priority account actually gonna help with this or was it an application mistake?

I don't think it will help. It's just rm or bank guy will provide you some extra benefits. Like i got my add on card with my primary card. And rm promised me one more add on card also. I also had 2 credits card with axis and one month old priority account.
I got add-on for Vistara Infinite without having any accounts or promise of opening an account

Back