• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Indian Oil Credit Card LTF

I got approval for this card and juat received a message for dispatch from bluedart. But I don't see the card in the Axis Mobile app. Last time I applied myzone card and it started showing in the app. How do I add it in the app once I receive it? Or will it appear automatically?

How to count cooling period of 90 days in axis.. 90 days from previous application date or from rejection date?
Even though the rule may be there, mostly It depends on luck or upon the verification officer who verify the application. My Airtel credit card declined on 25th, Applied Ace card on 27th and got approved. I can see now on app and netbanking. Now waiting for physical card.

I got approval for this card and juat received a message for dispatch from bluedart. But I don't see the card in the Axis Mobile app. Last time I applied myzone card and it started showing in the app. How do I add it in the app once I receive it? Or will it appear automatically?
When did you apply? When did the vkyc happen? Do you hold other card from axis, or have savings account?

But they always rejected my Flipkart credit card. I think 2 years ago I got option to apply Flipkart card from Flipkart app. Application rejected. Flipkart never allowed again or never gave a second chance to apply again from Flipkart app. 😴😥
I have got the apply option again in app... My application was rejected last gear... But waiting for ltf offer

Back