• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Indian Oil Credit Card LTF

Just a note in case if you're not aware:

Axis removed edge reward points from all low, premium level cards. Few points before thinking that "how come a fuel card doesn't give rewards on fuel. May be this card is an exception?"

- Axis maintain single edge reward points account for all its cards.
- Axis still not crediting reward points properly for even Magnus and higher super-premium cards.
- Adding a code that makes 'IndianOil card as an exception' to get fuel cards and expecting a fruitful results from Axis.
- Dealing with Axis support requires patience, and an excel sheet.

If you're okay with all these points, you're good to go.

Note: Edge points revision will happen on 15th November and this note not applicable to those who want this card because it is LTF.

Just a note.

View attachment 6643
View attachment 6644
that revision doc might be prepared by intern employee :D

Ace card doesn't have reward points then also it's included. So I believe this could be an error to include fuel focused card in the exclusion list.

Reactions: AsB
Question to all the people who recently got the card: RuPay or Visa?

I just got RuPay, and the problem is you can't add it to GPay for tap and pay, and I really don't want to carry another card on me.

Is there a chance I can get the network changed to Visa?

PS, I got a 5L credit limit, which surprised me, since my friend only got 3L on Magnus even after being Burgundy.

Last edited:
Question to all the people who recently got the card: RuPay or Visa?

I just got RuPay, and the problem is you can't add it to GPay for tap and pay, and I really don't want to carry another card on me.

Is there a chance I can get the network changed to Visa?

PS, I got a 5L credit limit, which surprised me, since my friend only got 3L on Magnus even after being Burgundy.
Most of the members got Rupay only

Last edited:
Got the rupay card delivered today. Tried to do a transaction. OTP ain’t getting delivered. Raise a complain. Not a good start with axis🤣
Your e-com transaction is enabled ? I heard few people also complaint OTP is not receive for Axis IndianOIL RuPay CC.

Kis gadhe company ko Axis bank walo ne OTP delivery ka contract diya hai bhagwan jane. :ROFLMAO:

Your e-com transaction is enabled ? I heard few people also complaint OTP is not receive for Axis IndianOIL RuPay CC.

Kis gadhe company ko Axis bank walo ne OTP delivery ka contract diya hai bhagwan jane. :ROFLMAO:
Do you have any idea why transaction amount doesn't show on otp page in almost every Rupay cards except some banks. We don't even get transaction amount in otp sms?

When Rupay card is gonna fix this issue.

Do you have any idea why transaction amount doesn't show on otp page in almost every Rupay cards except some banks. We don't even get transaction amount in otp sms?

When Rupay card is gonna fix this issue.
Yes., I too noticed this.. We've to input otp without amount being displayed on page. Even otp sms doesn't contain order amount.. Its a major flaw. Rupay should fix this asap

Back