• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Liberty Savings Account Benefits

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Axis Liberty Savings Account is the Best Savings for those who can

Spend 10,000 INR Per month On Food, Entertainment, Shopping and Travel via Axis Liberty Debit Card
and
Spend 15,000 INR Per Month at any Merchant ** via UPI or Axis Liberty Debit Card.

If we Fulfill Above Spending Criteria We get following Benifits in return with Maximized Savings:-

A Zero Balance Account.

Condition:-
Merchant Spends** of 25k/Month is required to get NMC Waiver for that Particular Month.

A Voucher of 750 INR per Quarter.

Merchant Spends** of 60k/Quarter is Required.

Redemption Link:- https://www.gyftr.com/rewards/axisbankspendscampaign/

5% upto 500 INR Cashback Per Month.

For Birthday Month Cashback Amount is 5% upto 1,000 INR.

Screenshot_2024-02-02-21-29-44-415-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

● Spends* Done at Selected Merchant Categories mentioned above will only be Considered.
●Txns Done on Saturday and Sunday will only be Considered.

Redemption can be done Only Via Internet Banking 👇

Menu-Services-Other-Debit Card Cashback

*Find Eligible MCCs for Weekend 5% Cashback at Below Link* 👇

One Domestic Lounge Access Per Quarter.

** Find Excluded Spends/MCCs for NMC waiver and 750 GV at Below Link** 👇

Note:- Now, You can Open Liberty Account Digitally and You will get a Virtual Debit Card as well along with the Physical Liberty Debit Card.

But Beware, the Virtual Debit Card issued with Digital Axis Liberty Account is not an E-debit Card which is issued by Axis Bank with other Digital Account Variants.

OVERALL Benifits
1000*01
500*11
750*04

Total- 9,500 INR.

Consolidated Charges:-

1. Sms Charges:- 17.7*4
Total 71 INR (including GST)

2. Liberty Debit Card Annual Fee:-
354 INR (including GST)

Net Annual Savings:-9,075 INR

Last edited:
You can avail this dc even in 2.5 amb account.
But as other also mentioned you have to pay 750+gst.
Which is 2.5K amb account ? The minimum account I saw was of 10K. My calculations basically is that if I create Fd of extra 15k instead, which would have been in the bank for the account. Through senior citizens fd that is 8% I can earn around 1200 so I see no point in keeping extra 15000K just to save 750 around ..

Which is 2.5K amb account ? The minimum account I saw was of 10K. My calculations basically is that if I create Fd of extra 15k instead, which would have been in the bank for the account. Through senior citizens fd that is 8% I can earn around 1200 so I see no point in keeping extra 15000K just to save 750 around ..
You Can Even Get 2.5K Half Yearly Account in HDFC which is Saving Farmers Account

Screenshot 2023-07-26 at 10.25.29 AM.png

Even My Friend Ankit Can Get EasyShop Platinum Debit Card by Paying 750 Annual Fee

Also, Regular Savings Account MAB or QAB Depends on Branches

Minimum Average Balance Requirements
  • Metro / Urban branches: AMB Rs.10,000/-, or Fixed Deposit of Rs 1 Lakh for minimum 1 year 1 day period (w.e.f 1st July’22),
  • Semi-Urban Branches: AMB Rs.5,000/- , or Fixed Deposit of Rs 50,000 for minimum 1year 1 day period (w.e.f 1st July’22),
  • Rural Branches: AQB Rs.2,500/- or Fixed deposit of Rs 25,000 for a minimum 1 year 1 day period (w.e.f 1st July’22)
Note: FD should be linked to the Regular Savings account and of the primary Regular Savings Account holder

Well i have digi save account in rural branch, the amb is 2.5k.
And regular account is also come with 2.5 mab in rural branch.

Consolidated charge of 3.5 + GST for me, Is it random? Also i pay CC bill around 20-25K every month using liberty debit card via paytm. Any benefits on this? Any vouchers? :D

@VISHESH_BANSAL Bhai Ke Athak Prayaso (Hard Work) Ke Baad Axis Dil Se Open Ho Raha Hai
View attachment 23886
I am not really ready to take a dive into AXIS's SB account opening because of the obvious lack of reliability and poor CS quality....
But after reading about this Liberty account here, especially @VISHESH_BANSAL bhai's comments, I am really confused...
Out of all the AXIS SB accounts , this looks like to give a good bang for the buck...
How do they give CC LTF offers based on this Liberty account?? guys your opinions are appreciated...
I do have ICICI WM and HDFC Preferred currently.. We can't ignore AXIS for a long time, just because of its sheer size after CITI's acquisition.
I am hoping they could put their house in order sooner than later..

Last edited:
Axis ne Backlog clear kar diya na toh abb officially inform bhi kar diya

Muje Axis MD desk ne April'23 m hi inform kar diya thha aur Forum pe bhi update kard diy thha .
Vishesh bhai, your opinion?? Shall I open the Liberty account? are there any issues that you faced with this account??
Others also welcomed to express their opinion as well... Much appreciated..

Last edited:
Vishesh bhai, your opinion?? Shall I open the Liberty account? are there any issues that you faced with this account??
If you want an Axis Account, you can Open Liberty Account.

Read the First Comment of this thread for More details of this Account.

And Lots of injuries were there but Treatment was done by RBI itself and Now this a perfect Account to start relationship with Axis.

Others also welcomed to express their opinion as well... Much appreciated..
I have opened this account after going through all this thread last and I can tell you this is really BANG FOR THE BUCK account as you want

I have opened this account after going through all this thread last and I can tell you this is really BANG FOR THE BUCK account as you want
And yes Vishesh Bhai is the go to person when its comes to Anything about Axis Liberty

He has fought with Axis, he know complete features on this

He is Liberty Guru

And yes Vishesh Bhai is the go to person when its comes to Anything about Axis Liberty

He has fought with Axis, he know complete features on this

He is Liberty Guru
Hail the AXIS King @VISHESH_BANSAL , AXIS King Vishesh !!! AXIS King Vishesh!!!

Thanks will do, My AXIS branch is just 1 minute walk away...

Last edited:
Back