• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Liberty Savings Account Benefits

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Axis Liberty Savings Account is the Best Savings for those who can

Spend 10,000 INR Per month On Food, Entertainment, Shopping and Travel via Axis Liberty Debit Card
and
Spend 15,000 INR Per Month at any Merchant ** via UPI or Axis Liberty Debit Card.

If we Fulfill Above Spending Criteria We get following Benifits in return with Maximized Savings:-

A Zero Balance Account.

Condition:-
Merchant Spends** of 25k/Month is required to get NMC Waiver for that Particular Month.

A Voucher of 750 INR per Quarter.

Merchant Spends** of 60k/Quarter is Required.

Redemption Link:- https://www.gyftr.com/rewards/axisbankspendscampaign/

5% upto 500 INR Cashback Per Month.

For Birthday Month Cashback Amount is 5% upto 1,000 INR.

Screenshot_2024-02-02-21-29-44-415-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

● Spends* Done at Selected Merchant Categories mentioned above will only be Considered.
●Txns Done on Saturday and Sunday will only be Considered.

Redemption can be done Only Via Internet Banking 👇

Menu-Services-Other-Debit Card Cashback

*Find Eligible MCCs for Weekend 5% Cashback at Below Link* 👇

One Domestic Lounge Access Per Quarter.

** Find Excluded Spends/MCCs for NMC waiver and 750 GV at Below Link** 👇

Note:- Now, You can Open Liberty Account Digitally and You will get a Virtual Debit Card as well along with the Physical Liberty Debit Card.

But Beware, the Virtual Debit Card issued with Digital Axis Liberty Account is not an E-debit Card which is issued by Axis Bank with other Digital Account Variants.

OVERALL Benifits
1000*01
500*11
750*04

Total- 9,500 INR.

Consolidated Charges:-

1. Sms Charges:- 17.7*4
Total 71 INR (including GST)

2. Liberty Debit Card Annual Fee:-
354 INR (including GST)

Net Annual Savings:-9,075 INR

Last edited:
Not sure, what is there to LOL. Anyways, first post mentioned spend 15K on any merchant using upi, netbanking or debit card. And couple of posts after first post mention about paytm merchant also allowed. As i mentioned 20K to 25K cc bill payment through paytm using liberty debit card, still not sure what im missing.
Have you spend 60k in last quarter?🤣
BTW, the quarter here means financial quarter, not our own quarter...
Just to be clear

In may june, you spend above Rs.60000? First you have written 20-25k now you are telling you spent more that. And that 5% is on selected categories🤣
No, all combined till day is around 77K. But as i mentioned my query was mainly about monthly cashback of 500rs which i thought after spending 15K per month.

I'm surprised by so many replies which does only mocking and no other useful information :D

Edit: Noticed, all newbies having this common trend.. good luck :D

No, all combined till day is around 77K. But as i mentioned my query was mainly about monthly cashback of 500rs which i thought after spending 15K per month.

I'm surprised by so many replies which does only mocking and no other useful information :D

That 5% is on selected categories as already mentioned in the first post. Please read it properly. And as per you you opened the account in May. Can you please tell the exact amount you spent in May-June

Not sure, what is there to LOL. Anyways, first post mentioned spend 15K on any merchant using upi, netbanking or debit card. And couple of posts after first post mention about paytm merchant also allowed. As i mentioned 20K to 25K cc bill payment through paytm using liberty debit card, still not sure what im missing.
Vishesh and I have clearly instructed you to go through the first post. If you had done so, you wouldn't have kept repeating yourself. Moreover, you are now mentioning some other post. 🤣

"Axis Liberty Savings Account is the Best Savings for those who can
Spend 10,000 INR Per month On Fuel, Entertainment,Shopping and Travel via Axis Liberty Debit Card
(Txns Done on Saturday and Sunday will be Considered)"

This is taken from Vishesh's post because I cannot type the entire thing and explain it again. I have also highlighted the reason why you are not getting those vouchers.

First of all it is very natural to get offended if people are not answering your questions with your intended readymade solution and instead making some fun out of it..

What you have ro realize is that it is mostly on the lighter side.
Imagine a situation where hunders of people asking the same question and the answer is same for that and it was written already a few times, is it a good idea to repeat the same answer hundreds of times..

A few of us already asked you to go thru this thread carefully, inspite of that, you kept asking questions without spending sufficient time, in the meanwhile we are having some lighter fun.. some sort of fun only keeps this forum going. Take it easy mate.. No offence
was intended by anyone here. All were gentleman in this case..

I already spent quite a bit of time in writing this post.
Just think from other side, everything will be as clear as water.. Have a nice day.. 👍

Are you maintaining 25k in your Account ?

If not then Follow the First Comment of this Post, You will receive all your benifits.

And this thread contains more than 50 Pages with valuable information

Set aside your time and read the thread.
Mostly everyone did it.

And then ask an specific Doubt.

You are asking such a Lame Question, the answer of which is there in the first Comment of this thread itself and

then Jumping to Last page of the thread, expecting me or others to repeat the same thing which I wrote in First Comment itslef.

Since you are new here, I will advice you develop some Reading habbit.

Are you maintaining 25k in your Account ?

If not then Follow the First Comment of this Post, You will receive all your benifits.

And this thread contains more than 50 Pages with valuable information

Set aside your time and read the thread.
Mostly everyone did it.

And then ask an specific Doubt.

You are asking such a Lame Question, the answer of which is there in the first Comment of this thread itself and

then Jumping to Last page of the thread, expecting me or others to repeat the same thing which I wrote in First Comment itslef.

Since you are new here, I will advice you develop some Reading habbit.
ha ha :D i'm not new here... coincidently you and me both are joined the forum and same date. And even though i have less posts count then most of the newbies here, i've given four solutions or marked as solutions for mods in this forum for other queries. Just that due to other priorities, not very active these days:)

anyways as a final post in this topic, i already maintain enough balance.. around somewhere between 1.5 to 2L varies based on daily expenses. Having said that, My main query was about 500 cashback per month, which i assumed paytm merchant payment(CC pay) will cover as like how IDFC gives 500rs voucher everymonth with in first week of every month.

ha ha :D i'm not new here... coincidently you and me both are joined the forum and same date. And even though i have less posts count then most of the newbies here, i've given four solutions or marked as solutions for mods in this forum for other queries. Just that due to other priorities, not very active these days:)

anyways as a final post in this topic, i already maintain enough balance.. around somewhere between 1.5 to 2L varies based on daily expenses. Having said that, My main query was about 500 cashback per month, which i assumed paytm merchant payment(CC pay) will cover as like how IDFC gives 500rs voucher everymonth with in first week of every month.
You looked at my Joining Date and coincidently it is same.

I Hope you will look at comments of over 50 pages on this thread with same energy , you looked at my Joining Date.

Bro, that paytm merchant didn't meant cc bill. It is the Paytm QRs installed at shop, that you scan and pay. Some must have been tagged under the specific category for the 5%cb🤦🤦🤦.To be paid by DC

My main query was about 500 cashback per month, which i assumed paytm merchant payment(CC pay) will cover as like how IDFC gives 500rs voucher everymonth with in first week of every month.

Rather than asking this specific question in the first place, you kept asking us to explain why you are not getting cashback even after paying your card bills through Paytm. We didn't misguide you; we pointed you to the correct post. Instead of asking the right question and admitting that you haven't understood the post, you still kept on asking the same thing. As SSV pointed out, how would you feel when someone points you in the right direction and you still ask the same question? No one is trying to make fun of you; it's just some lighthearted fun, and asking specific questions helps in providing accurate answers.

Rather than asking this specific question in the first place, you kept asking us to explain why you are not getting cashback even after paying your card bills through Paytm. We didn't misguide you; we pointed you to the correct post. Instead of asking the right question and admitting that you haven't understood the post, you still kept on asking the same thing. As SSV pointed out, how would you feel when someone points you in the right direction and you still ask the same question? No one is trying to make fun of you; it's just some lighthearted fun, and asking specific questions helps in providing accurate answers.
Big bull 2.0 😝

Back