• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Liberty Savings Account Benefits

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Axis Liberty Savings Account is the Best Savings for those who can

Spend 10,000 INR Per month On Food, Entertainment, Shopping and Travel via Axis Liberty Debit Card
and
Spend 15,000 INR Per Month at any Merchant ** via UPI or Axis Liberty Debit Card.

If we Fulfill Above Spending Criteria We get following Benifits in return with Maximized Savings:-

A Zero Balance Account.

Condition:-
Merchant Spends** of 25k/Month is required to get NMC Waiver for that Particular Month.

A Voucher of 750 INR per Quarter.

Merchant Spends** of 60k/Quarter is Required.

Redemption Link:- https://www.gyftr.com/rewards/axisbankspendscampaign/

5% upto 500 INR Cashback Per Month.

For Birthday Month Cashback Amount is 5% upto 1,000 INR.

Screenshot_2024-02-02-21-29-44-415-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

● Spends* Done at Selected Merchant Categories mentioned above will only be Considered.
●Txns Done on Saturday and Sunday will only be Considered.

Redemption can be done Only Via Internet Banking 👇

Menu-Services-Other-Debit Card Cashback

*Find Eligible MCCs for Weekend 5% Cashback at Below Link* 👇

One Domestic Lounge Access Per Quarter.

** Find Excluded Spends/MCCs for NMC waiver and 750 GV at Below Link** 👇

Note:- Now, You can Open Liberty Account Digitally and You will get a Virtual Debit Card as well along with the Physical Liberty Debit Card.

But Beware, the Virtual Debit Card issued with Digital Axis Liberty Account is not an E-debit Card which is issued by Axis Bank with other Digital Account Variants.

OVERALL Benifits
1000*01
500*11
750*04

Total- 9,500 INR.

Consolidated Charges:-

1. Sms Charges:- 17.7*4
Total 71 INR (including GST)

2. Liberty Debit Card Annual Fee:-
354 INR (including GST)

Net Annual Savings:-9,075 INR

Last edited:
Wallet load pr merchant "www amazon" aa rha h. Is this shopping mcc? @VISHESH_BANSAL
It depends on the bank.

Some Banks will recognize separately " www amazon in" and "Amazon pay india private ltd"

Banks like Icici, Rbl will show txn as www amazon in only.

If you get "payubiz" after entering otp it's shopping mcc. But the issue Is with Banks, which will consider mcc at the Settlement time.

The amazon uses payu, the payu change mcc code at the time of Settlement. But axis and hdfc system currently considers transaction time mcc than Settlement time mcc. Unfortunately the bank's like icici, indus considers mcc after Settlement .... sorry I might be wrong

they are not converting my salary account. due to ut is govt employee account @VISHESH_BANSAL . ab kya kuch ker shakte h. pls tell
Warn them if they don't convert, that you will shift to other banks like hdfc, kotak etc. By closing present ac, just go to branch if possible br MG will try to do the thing.

Actually if they won't, you can open another savings account of liberty variant.

One doubt, why a govt. Employee cared about liberty ac? What's your salary?

Warn them if they don't convert, that you will shift to other banks like hdfc, kotak etc. By closing present ac, just go to branch if possible br MG will try to do the thing.

Actually if they won't, you can open another savings account of liberty variant.

One doubt, why a govt. Employee cared about liberty ac? What's your salary?
interested because of this

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-14_143406.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-14_143406.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 34
Today I visited branch and submitted request to de-register sms alert, got email confirmation it will be done by 21st Aug. Branch employee told me that if you disable sms alert I won't get OTP and can't do online transactions. Is it true? Can they deactivate OTP too?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-14 075336.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-08-14 075336.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 15
Yeah, I thought that too. When he told me I won't get OTP that made me to think to reconsider then I said go ahead and do it.
If we don't get OTP, there is absolutely no point of his own statement of requesting us to use their digital products which was mentioned in the same email where your request for de-registration was acknowledged... like below:

Both are contradictory to each other... ;) ;)

That is AXIS for US... Poor us...

1692025915397.png

1000010129.jpg
Did you guys get pervious month's 5% weekend cashback?

Mine is showing "cashback is not available for your account"
My transaction was made on paytm merchant and even it is categorised as "Shopping-others" as you can see in the photo

What could be done, plz help ??

Back