• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Liberty Savings Account Benefits

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Axis Liberty Savings Account is the Best Savings for those who can

Spend 10,000 INR Per month On Food, Entertainment, Shopping and Travel via Axis Liberty Debit Card
and
Spend 15,000 INR Per Month at any Merchant ** via UPI or Axis Liberty Debit Card.

If we Fulfill Above Spending Criteria We get following Benifits in return with Maximized Savings:-

A Zero Balance Account.

Condition:-
Merchant Spends** of 25k/Month is required to get NMC Waiver for that Particular Month.

A Voucher of 750 INR per Quarter.

Merchant Spends** of 60k/Quarter is Required.

Redemption Link:- https://www.gyftr.com/rewards/axisbankspendscampaign/

5% upto 500 INR Cashback Per Month.

For Birthday Month Cashback Amount is 5% upto 1,000 INR.

Screenshot_2024-02-02-21-29-44-415-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

● Spends* Done at Selected Merchant Categories mentioned above will only be Considered.
●Txns Done on Saturday and Sunday will only be Considered.

Redemption can be done Only Via Internet Banking 👇

Menu-Services-Other-Debit Card Cashback

*Find Eligible MCCs for Weekend 5% Cashback at Below Link* 👇

One Domestic Lounge Access Per Quarter.

** Find Excluded Spends/MCCs for NMC waiver and 750 GV at Below Link** 👇

Note:- Now, You can Open Liberty Account Digitally and You will get a Virtual Debit Card as well along with the Physical Liberty Debit Card.

But Beware, the Virtual Debit Card issued with Digital Axis Liberty Account is not an E-debit Card which is issued by Axis Bank with other Digital Account Variants.

OVERALL Benifits
1000*01
500*11
750*04

Total- 9,500 INR.

Consolidated Charges:-

1. Sms Charges:- 17.7*4
Total 71 INR (including GST)

2. Liberty Debit Card Annual Fee:-
354 INR (including GST)

Net Annual Savings:-9,075 INR

Last edited:
I didn't understand.

If you got online rewards card as virtual card, go to Branch or ask rm to change variant. They are not accepting online requests as of now.
I am asking, when you a wanted a new proper e debit card, then they blocked your frist e debit card...
Then they were unable to issue 2nd edebit card.. then you wanted your 1st EDC to be reenabled... that one??

Received a survey link from Axis regarding my account opening experience.. I rated 2/10 purposefully citing their great E Debit card and their mis representing facts about that cards features..
Lets see if they care about my response.. I highly doubt they would come back to me regarding this.
You never know , sometimes, pigs can fly
As expected they didn't care about my poorly rated survey....

I am asking, when you a wanted a new proper e debit card, then they blocked your frist e debit card...
Then they were unable to issue 2nd edebit card.. then you wanted your 1st EDC to be reenabled... that one??
They said they can't, I left that because I don't use that online rewards, even the rp are very very low.

Now I mailed to my rm, if he say's yes ... for taking request for issuing virtual e-debit card in branch or not. Then I will inform in the thread.

They said they can't, I left that because I don't use that online rewards, even the rp are very very low.

Now I mailed to my rm, if he say's yes ... for taking request for issuing virtual e-debit card in branch or not. Then I will inform in the thread.
Thank you for the update...

Update from my side:

Just now Deputy BM called and welcomed me to AX*S, and asked me to rate 10 for his feedback survery..
I asked him how to get better CC offers, he told me to keep 5 lakhs FD and after 6 months I will get good offers.
I said I will think about FDs later.
I asked him whether doing regular transactions in SB account would help in getting CC offers, he said if I do that my account will be frozen and ask for the proof of money and then only they will unfreeze and said this is for Savings only..
Then I said to myself " He gave me a very good reason not to bank with them any more"..
Now, I will not even keep 25 K.. and may consider closing this account after a year or so...

Last edited:
Update from my side:

No home visit for me from AX*S side.
However, just now Deputy BM called and welcomed me to AX*S, and asked me to rate 10 for his feedback survery..
I asked how to get a better CC offers, he told me to keep 5 lakhs FD and after 6 months I will get good offers.
I asked him whether doing regular transactions in SB account would help in getting CC offers, he said if I do that my account will be freezed and ask for the proof of money and then only they will unfreeze and said this is for Savings only..
Then I said to myself " He gave me a very good reason to not to bank with them any more"..
Now, I will not even keep 25 K.. and may consider closing this after a year or so...
I believe the BM needs to be sent back for formal training. 🤣 My money and how frequently I use it are entirely up to me. Who are they to block my savings account?

I believe the BM needs to be sent back for formal training. 🤣 My money and how frequently I use it are entirely up to me. Who are they to block my savings account?
He was telling me that he was a Deputy BM ( CASA ).
He was telling me regulare transactions are okay for Current accounts . and as this is SB account and it is only for Savings...
He was trying to teach me as if I don't know anything.....I silently listened to him...
he was sort of keeping givng me lecture with this account and not do any withdrwals and keep an FD for 5 lakhs to reach his targets..
This was what I gathered from the conversation...

Last edited:
He was telling me that he was a Deputy BM ( CASA ).
He was telling me regulare transactions are okay for Current accounts . and as this is SB account and it is only for Savings...
He was trying to teach me as if I don't know anything.....I silently listened to him...
he was sort of keeping me threatened with this account and not do any withdrwals and keep an FD for 5 lakhs to reach his targets..
This was what I gathered from the conversation...
Ignore him like TF community ignore HopelessDFC trash back + card. Focus only voucher.

HopelessDFC trash back + card.
mujhe-kyu-toda.jpg

Update from my side:

No home visit for me from AX*S side ( it was 3 weeks since I opened the account).
However, just now Deputy BM called and welcomed me to AX*S, and asked me to rate 10 for his feedback survery..
I asked him how to get better CC offers, he told me to keep 5 lakhs FD and after 6 months I will get good offers.
I asked him whether doing regular transactions in SB account would help in getting CC offers, he said if I do that my account will be frozen and ask for the proof of money and then only they will unfreeze and said this is for Savings only..
Then I said to myself " He gave me a very good reason not to bank with them any more"..
Now, I will not even keep 25 K.. and may consider closing this account after a year or so...
Why are you fearing ?

The rotate capital can be concluded as savings.

The money in and out through kyc accounts or wallets. So they won't freeze. But don't do more upi transactions. But you can do debit card transactions unlimited.

But they freeze on heavy upi transactions because it cost them. They won't freeze if you rotate via dc because they earn via some mdr charges...

Ignore him like TF community ignore HopelessDFC trash back + card. Focus only voucher.
I know... I am only sharing this with community...
I have very focussed activity planned and will execute that..

In this case, having a basic SB, with that quartely vouchers ( not even think about that week-end crap) and to get some decent LTF CCs.. thats it.
If this is not happening I will take appropraite action in a years time

Noramlly I don't go for basic SB accounts.

This lovery AX8S is not qualified to have a basic SB relationship..

Why are you fearing ?

The money in and out through kyc accounts or wallets. So they won't freeze. But don't do more upi transactions. But you can do debit card transactions unlimited.

But they freeze on heavy upi transactions because it cost them. They won't freeze if you rotate via dc because they earn via some mdr charges...
WHo said I am fearing??? In fact it is quite opposite..
You might have misread.. I am only sharing this for the masses to know...
I know how Banks work and I was a qualified and experienced financial professinal in my earlier professinal life and AUDITED BANKS
Got it...

Why are you fearing ?

THIS ROTATE THING is NEVER in MY DICTIONARY and would never be..

Back