• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card Rewards and Milestone Benefits- Edge points not credited for few transactions

Vish

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have a Magnus card which I've used for 2 rent payments this month. One on CRED and another on Paytm. Haven't received edge reward points yet for both txns even though it's been more than 4 days since. Have attached txn and reward point screenshots.

1. How many days does it usually take for edge rewards to be credited? Should I wait further?
2. Or does it mean that my rent payments have not been counted as eligible for monthly milestone of 1L spends and I've to plan my future spends accordingly to meet the target without these 2 txns?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_20220407_110921.jpg
    IMG_20220407_110921.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_20220407_111014.jpg
    IMG_20220407_111014.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 187
Not a question related to reward points, but wanted to check what is the limit required on existing axis card for upgrade to magnus. I have a select which had 1 lac limit. Was declined earlier saying required limit is 3 lacs. Now I have option to increase limit to 2 lacs on the app. Just wondering if I should take it and try or should I wait out longer to increase to 3 lacs+.
Anybody has experience of upgrading to magnus with less than 3 lacs limit?
Also, any idea of what multiple of ITR would axis give a limit for a self employed professional?

I have noticed that rental payments from PayZapp were identified as insurance transactions and points were limited to 250.
Did anyone notice the same. And how are payzapp wallet additions considered. Whether as wallet load or as Insurance transaction.

Axis seems to be crediting the normal edge points on the statement generation date for me regardless of the actual transaction date or type, be it Bookmyshow or Insurance or Rental.
Yet to get the 25K bonus for Apr transaction.

Axis seems to be capping reward earn to 6000 points per transaction. I should have got 7104 points but credited 6000 only.
Details on the rewards page say "All_MCC_Capping_Applied".
And Axis front end support says I should be getting 7104 points but back end closes the ticket saying there's capping but does not explain what & why the capping? Any one got a clue?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220617-080331~3.jpg
    Screenshot_20220617-080331~3.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 58
The 6000 points per transaction capping is mentioned somewhere in the Magnus TnC. Not sure if it was mentioned directly like that if they said the reward points are capped for transactions up to 1L. But either way, it's mentioned somewhere

The 6000 points per transaction capping is mentioned somewhere in the Magnus TnC. Not sure if it was mentioned directly like that if they said the reward points are capped for transactions up to 1L. But either way, it's mentioned somewhere
I went through their T&C to find this wording, but got nothing stating that. Only this was mention on the Magnus page 'Earn 12 reward points for EVERY ₹200 spent'. Anywho, Axis won't budge from giving me more than 6K points.

Axis seems to be capping reward earn to 6000 points per transaction. I should have got 7104 points but credited 6000 only.
Details on the rewards page say "All_MCC_Capping_Applied".
And Axis front end support says I should be getting 7104 points but back end closes the ticket saying there's capping but does not explain what & why the capping? Any one got a clue?
I wonder how will they credit my 98K points for 30x Holi sale offer for 66K purchase🤣.

Back