• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card Rewards and Milestone Benefits- Edge points not credited for few transactions

Vish

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have a Magnus card which I've used for 2 rent payments this month. One on CRED and another on Paytm. Haven't received edge reward points yet for both txns even though it's been more than 4 days since. Have attached txn and reward point screenshots.

1. How many days does it usually take for edge rewards to be credited? Should I wait further?
2. Or does it mean that my rent payments have not been counted as eligible for monthly milestone of 1L spends and I've to plan my future spends accordingly to meet the target without these 2 txns?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_20220407_110921.jpg
    IMG_20220407_110921.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_20220407_111014.jpg
    IMG_20220407_111014.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 187
Tweeted .. and as expected, ignored. They sent the usual canned response and after sharing my details, it's radio silence :D

Been on Axis from Mar end, have cards from 7 different banks in last 14yrs.. but never had such incompetent and inefficient customer service process and people.
This is the only bank I had to contact customer service so many times for same thing. Reward point was just another issue, major one was I could not activate my card after receiving it cause their system did not recognise my mobile no. but I was getting card application updates and annual fee is charged msgs on the same no. (LOL).

Had to bear down with their incompetence cause their cards right now are quite good w.r.t base offers.

Tweeted .. and as expected, ignored. They sent the usual canned response and after sharing my details, it's radio silence :D

Been on Axis from Mar end, have cards from 7 different banks in last 14yrs.. but never had such incompetent and inefficient customer service process and people.
This is the only bank I had to contact customer service so many times for same thing. Reward point was just another issue, major one was I could not activate my card after receiving it cause their system did not recognise my mobile no. but I was getting card application updates and annual fee is charged msgs on the same no. (LOL).

Had to bear down with their incompetence cause their cards right now are quite good w.r.t base offers.
Axis cards have good benefits. Only this thing is applicable to Axis Cards. Except this, everything is bubble. Let it b customer service or follow up for points credit.. Very pathetic.. 😉

Axis seems to be capping reward earn to 6000 points per transaction. I should have got 7104 points but credited 6000 only.
Details on the rewards page say "All_MCC_Capping_Applied".
And Axis front end support says I should be getting 7104 points but back end closes the ticket saying there's capping but does not explain what & why the capping? Any one got a clue?
Finally got a clarification! Below for everyone's benefit.

Effective 22nd September 2020, EDGE REWARDS accrual on transaction towards Insurance spends on your Magnus Credit Card, will be capped at 6,000 points per transaction https://www.axisbank.com/Maginsur

I have recently approved for magnus card but in the axis app my limit is showing 30 lakhs
I dought did I really got that limit or is it technical glitch.

I can see the limit from yesterday
never seen anything like this 😍. while applying c2c did u mention income also in form. also did they do any verification

I have applied through branch, no income docs submitted,applied through card to card with limit 3lakhs.
Verification is kyc only
great. u can also get any card when u apply using C2C using this card later. might be even infinia/ infinia reserve later
i will also try my luck and apply C2C this time on axis.

I have applied through branch, no income docs submitted,applied through card to card with limit 3lakhs.
Verification is kyc only
Can u please tell what was the card exactly that u applied from for c2c and approx how much balance did u maintain in your axis account at that time. Also did u submit only one statement ie only the recent one. I am thinking to apply from icici coral on c2c basis for first time.
I also think that some banks can have higher weightage than others. For eg citi may be better than icici. And icici may be better than idfc card for c2c

Last edited:
Can u please tell what was the card exactly that u applied from for c2c and approx how much balance did u maintain in your axis account at that time. Also did u submit only one statement ie only the recent one. I am thinking to apply from icici coral on c2c basis for first time.
I also think that some banks can have higher weightage than others. For eg citi may be better than icici. And icici may be better than idfc card for c2c
I have a basic account with 12k(I will maintain 15k) MAB,I have applied C2c with icici amazon which is three years old card and it has the limit of 3 lakhs,

I have a basic account with 12k(I will maintain 15k) MAB,I have applied C2c with icici amazon which is three years old card and it has the limit of 3 lakhs,
did axis ask only one recent statement. i have recently upgraded my icici limit. if they ask for older statements it will have lesser limit and worried that might be a issue.

every year
recently i called axis bank customer care 4 times and all of them said the same thing that it's a welcome gift not an annual thing although their website states welcome/annual benefit. and even after saying multiple times that your website mentions welcome/annual benefit. they still stubbornly kept repeating it that it is a welcome benefit.
so i wanted to ask if anyone here received their 10k Tatacliq voucher for subsequent year then please do share.

recently i called axis bank customer care 4 times and all of them said the same thing that it's a welcome gift not an annual thing although their website states welcome/annual benefit. and even after saying multiple times that your website mentions welcome/annual benefit. they still stubbornly kept repeating it that it is a welcome benefit.
so i wanted to ask if anyone here received their 10k Tatacliq voucher for subsequent year then please do share.
I have read somewhere that it will be given every year. But it's waste. Nowadays Tatacliq has removed all electronics from their portal. So it will b very difficult to redeem.

Back