• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card Rewards and Milestone Benefits- Edge points not credited for few transactions

Vish

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have a Magnus card which I've used for 2 rent payments this month. One on CRED and another on Paytm. Haven't received edge reward points yet for both txns even though it's been more than 4 days since. Have attached txn and reward point screenshots.

1. How many days does it usually take for edge rewards to be credited? Should I wait further?
2. Or does it mean that my rent payments have not been counted as eligible for monthly milestone of 1L spends and I've to plan my future spends accordingly to meet the target without these 2 txns?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_20220407_110921.jpg
    IMG_20220407_110921.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_20220407_111014.jpg
    IMG_20220407_111014.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 187
What is the best way to redeem reward points? Also can someone explain how monthly 1L benefits(25K points) equates to 6.2% returns?
1. Buy multi-brand vouchers with 25k edge points - will give a reward rate above 10%
2. 1.2% default rate + 5% accelerated (25k+some more points at 1.2%)

p.s: once you get your hands on the card - you will get all your answers cleared.

p.s: once you get your hands on the card - you will get all your answers cleared.
next month i've more than one lakh expense, so planning to use magnus card. But dont have idea on how they calculate 6.2% rewards as it cannot be redeemed against statement. Also as you mentioned, if we go for multi brand voucher, then its 10%. So why they call it as 6.2%? are they comparing with amazon/flipkart vouchers?

Just confirmed with axis bank that we can only get maximum 25k reward points per month.
Means there is capping of 25k reward points per month

Check point number 2 in the attachment.
Please note @TechnoFino. @bhavyegoel
they do credit normal reward points before crediting monthly bonus, we get normal points + monthly bonus
BTW axis is not crediting points on time.

Hi, my Magnus card was approved on 19th August and I got it delivered today.
I would like to know from when I will be eligible for monthly milestone benifit like 1st September or 1st October as the first bill will be generated on 18th September.

*Posting Right* I require information and/or assistance. I have two transactions on the 11th and 10th of August. Both are travel-related expenses. I have not received any edge points to date, and my total points on the edge portal is zero.

How should I escalate this issue? I understand it takes max. 10 days to post edge reward points and it's now almost 12 days

@TechnoFino @hashiro7 @hariselio

1661626763487.png

Last edited:
Hi,

I recently got the Axis Magnus. I raised a request for the 10k Tata Cliq welcome voucher with the concierge. However, have not received it till now. Any way to expedite this. Please let me know

Hi,

I recently got the Axis Magnus. I raised a request for the 10k Tata Cliq welcome voucher with the concierge. However, have not received it till now. Any way to expedite this. Please let me know
I was told it will be done after second bill statement is generated.
After it was generated, I Called them on fridayand today I received the voucher. I was told to wait for 5-7 working days

Hi,

I have received this link https://axismagnusbenefits.thriwe.com/ over sms to claim 10k voucher or flight ticket. After opening the link I had put my registered mobile number and received the otp, once logged in I was able to claim vocuher and immediately received through sms.
My card was approved on 19th and got delivery on 23rd August, made 1K transaction on 24th and got this link on 26th.
Kindly check if the link works for you or not.

I have received this link https://axismagnusbenefits.thriwe.com/ over sms to claim 10k voucher or flight ticket. After opening the link I had put my registered mobile number and received the otp, once logged in I was able to claim vocuher and immediately received through sms.
My card was approved on 19th and got delivery on 23rd August, made 1K transaction on 24th and got this link on 26th.
This is for cards where first transaction was made post 1st August as per the concierge.

after the first transaction, you get an SMS with the link to redeem, if not you can call and they will take your request and generate a ticket for the same and you will get the voucher in the next 3days. *personal experience*

i earlier had FK axis,axis ace and airtel axis CC with aggregate limit of 72K from past 1 year.
I recently closed FK Axis and applied for magnus through online application. My req for magnus has been approved and I can see the card in axis app.
I still see the aggregate limit across all card as 72k. I can just see card details of axis magus but i am not able to see credit limit of magnus.
But the aggregate limit remains 72k. I have also been charged 10K+gts which further reduced my aggregate limit to 59k now.

Does that mean my axis magnus also has 72k limit ?
What is the way forward.I cannot hold a such a low limit magnus card for which i am paying 10k+gst . Can I close my card without paying joining fees if my credit card limit remains 72k ?

or shall I request LE request by sharing salary slip ? what to do if they don't increase limit for my magnus ?

Thank you for sharing this. While I had received this link earlier, I was not able to log in as I was getting an incorrect mobile number error. I had asked the concierge 10 days ago and they said that the voucher will come in few days, however, I did not receive it.

That being said, I tried this link yesterday and it worked. Thanks again!

Is there any thread around maximizing benefits of Magnus. I tried to search, but was unable to. Would be great if someone can please share. Thanks

Thank you for sharing this. While I had received this link earlier, I was not able to log in as I was getting an incorrect mobile number error. I had asked the concierge 10 days ago and they said that the voucher will come in few days, however, I did not receive it.

That being said, I tried this link yesterday and it worked. Thanks again!

Is there any thread around maximizing benefits of Magnus. I tried to search, but was unable to. Would be great if someone can please share. Thanks
Go through this thread - you will get some insight.

p.s: for me too mobile incorrect was showing and I asked voucher on call and got from both ends - 20k worth of vouchers. Look for it at your end too, you might get lucky.

Go through this thread - you will get some insight.

p.s: for me too mobile incorrect was showing and I asked voucher on call and got from both ends - 20k worth of vouchers. Look for it at your end too, you might get lucky.
Can you share more details? Like you first got voucher through call or portal?

Back