• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank mobile app shows pre-approved offers for CC only holders

SAS

TF Buzz
What's your requirement or area of usage? For Recharge/ Bill payment, Airtel Axis and Ace cards are best.
i dont have any airtel connection as of now .... but iam thinking that is the rare card but luckily approved
and i want card for online shopping and POS swipes more and also i travel card (since vistara discontinued shall i go for atlas)
suggest me the best card from
AIRTEL AXIS
AXIS ACE
AXIS ATLAS

CyberPsych

TF Ace
sir i too have 12 pre approved card offfers including atlas, airtel axis, ace, samsung, samsung infinity, neo (ltf), aura, indian oil , privilage, select, rewards credit card, myzone ...... these are the pre approvals i have .... now please suggest me the best card from this and also allthose cards have only 60k limit which is sharing with my existing credit cards (flip axis, myzone)
by the way i have recently applied for burgundy account ... so will you suggest me to wait till those pre approved offers or should i carry forward with these options ???
Can you show screenshot for Airtel card showing up in pre-approved section?

Reactions: SAS

SAS

TF Buzz
Go for Atlas
Bro i heard that for burgundy acnt holders ATLAS is LTF ..... if thats the case then recently i have opened burgundy accoutn with axis ... so can i just wait for 1 to 2 months and can i get ATLAS as LTF ..... and now i will take airtel .... but iam scared that if i take any card now they may not give pre approved card for AXIS burgundy ATlas

SAS

TF Buzz
Once you reach 3 axis cards then you won't get pre approved offer easily, you may have to close one close card later.
broo i need a suggestin .... i have 2 axis credit cards one is flip axis and one is myzone and i want to have axis atlas and axis airtel in my portfolio ... so my doubt is as you said after 3rd card getting 4th as a pre approved is difficult so i have to close one card ..... flip axis i canot close .... myzone is my first credit so if i close that credit score impacts drastically ..... so is there any chance that i can upgrade myzone to airtel axis ??? so that i will only have flip axis and airtel axis and i can get the 3rd card also

broo i need a suggestin .... i have 2 axis credit cards one is flip axis and one is myzone and i want to have axis atlas and axis airtel in my portfolio ... so my doubt is as you said after 3rd card getting 4th as a pre approved is difficult so i have to close one card ..... flip axis i canot close .... myzone is my first credit so if i close that credit score impacts drastically ..... so is there any chance that i can upgrade myzone to airtel axis ??? so that i will only have flip axis and airtel axis and i can get the 3rd card also
You can upgrade by calling customer care.

Reactions: SAS