• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank mobile app shows pre-approved offers for CC only holders

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
yes, since its pre-approved offer don't know where OTP will go. Didn't applied because they had only 5 cards which are not good, before that checking how it works?

What's the process after selecting the card?
there won't be any OTP required ...
I had got my samsung inifinite.. like that only.. it just shows all your details as per records, you need verify, review and confirm.. thats it ..

for details look at here...

timva

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If I don't have any sort of relationship with Axis, after how many days of taking my first credit card can I expect pre approved offers?

rextg

TF Buzz
you are looking at some weeks/ months, not days..
probably around 3 months mark.
HELLO @S S V
I have opened liberty account in December and completed the Quarterly 60k milestone Within a month using UPI and debit card. When I am trying to see pre approved card by going to apply now section then credit card it is asking me to fill application.So to get pre approved cards Should I have to fill the details once or after some time it will directly show pre approved cards?

Superxan

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Q: @S S V or any other experienced member with Axis CC

I got my Airtel Axis in November via Airtel app, I'm not getting any CC offers in Axis app, as I need to wait for 90 days from what I gather.

If I manage to apply for another Axis card offline and get it approved in January, would the 90 days timer start over again or will it consider the first card's timer to show offers in Axis app?

Last edited:

bing1309

TF Premier
Q: @S S V or any other experienced member with Axis CC

I got my Airtel Axis in November via Airtel app, I'm not getting any CC offers in Axis app, as I need to wait for 90 days from what I gather.

If I manage to apply for another Axis card offline and get it approved in January, would the 90 days timer start over again or will it consider the first card's timer to show offers in Axis app?
Offline you can apply as long as you have solid income proof

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
HELLO @S S V
I have opened liberty account in December and completed the Quarterly 60k milestone Within a month using UPI and debit card. When I am trying to see pre approved card by going to apply now section then credit card it is asking me to fill application.So to get pre approved cards Should I have to fill the details once or after some time it will directly show pre approved cards?
That's a regular application, not pre-approved cards. If it were pre-approved, it would have shown you all the cards.

Superxan

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
That's a regular application, not pre-approved cards. If it were pre-approved, it would have shown you all the cards.

I understand regarding offline application, my question is w.r.t getting pre-approved offers if the offline application is approved (since it will show a new Axis card is given to me) for the next card, will we need to wait 90 days again for pre-approved offers to show in the app?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I understand regarding offline application, my question is w.r.t getting pre-approved offers if the offline application is approved (since it will show a new Axis card is given to me) for the next card, will we need to wait 90 days again for pre-approved offers to show in the app?
Correct, 90 days cool off period applies for preapproved offers to show again after your offline application was approved

helloworld

TF Legend

You already have artel card, and then you applied offline (2 card total from xs) and still you want to know when will pre-approved offer appear to apply 3rd card. Not sure, but are there 3 cards worth to pay the annual fee from xs. Give it a time for atleast 3 months, you're not loosing much, soon you'll get 5 cards also, but just take time to analyze the benefits w.r.t fee you paid.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
HELLO @S S V
you need to wait for preapproved offers.
Don’t fill any application.
Do you have any axis cc now?

Superxan

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You already have artel card, and then you applied offline (2 card total from xs) and still you want to know when will pre-approved offer appear to apply 3rd card. Not sure, but are there 3 cards worth to pay the annual fee from xs. Give it a time for atleast 3 months, you're not loosing much, soon you'll get 5 cards also, but just take time to analyze the benefits w.r.t fee you paid.
Yes, I have applied for Atlas (offline) and I'm looking to apply for Ace also once the system allows, I have enough spends to justify these 3 card's usage. So, I was trying to clarify regarding pre-approved offer timeline, thanks.

helloworld

TF Legend
Yes, I have applied for Atlas (offline) and I'm looking to apply for Ace also once the system allows, I have enough spends to justify these 3 card's usage. So, I was trying to clarify regarding pre-approved offer timeline, thanks.

wait atleast 3 months, if you apply on your own either pre-approved or online, offline as per their own rule - everything can be adjusted.