• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Priority Pass No Longer Valid in India? See This Twitter Post

praneeth999

TF Select
Those mentioned lounges are domestic lounges in India and not international lounges within India

Magnus can only be swiped in domestic lounges within India. There are no international lounges within India that can be accessed via the Magnus credit card.

If you want to use international lounges within India, you need to use priority pass.
I am not sure if anyone tested but what they are saying (as per tweet) is neither Axis CC nor PP issued for it would work in of international lounges within India. Apparently some users reached out to customer care and they said -- all lounges listed on PP (including India ones) are valid.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I am not sure if anyone tested but what they are saying (as per tweet) is neither Axis CC nor PP issued for it would work in of international lounges within India. Apparently some users reached out to customer care and they said -- all lounges listed on PP (including India ones) are valid.
I reached out to the premium experience to inquire whether I can access 'Encalm Lounge in Terminal 3, International Airside, at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi,' using priority pass and they confirmed that I can.

Wait for a week, someone will test and confirm.

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I reached out to the premium experience to inquire whether I can access 'Encalm Lounge in Terminal 3, International Airside, at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi,' using priority pass and they confirmed that I can.

Wait for a week, someone will test and confirm.

I think I will be the one this Friday..if someone does it before then good. Btw I also have Burgundy debit card and the International one shows up on Dreamfolks website.

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@chasni @thanix But the main question is where exactly is it mentioned that Axis Bank Priority pass cannot be used in international lounges located in India? Because beyond immigration counter, it is considered international area. Lounges located in International terminal which are associated with Prioritypass should accept the Prioritypass of Axis bank right? That is all lounges listed under International Terminal in Prioritypass website should be accessible. If not, is there an Axis bank T&C document specifically mentioning that? Because even now, in the updated website of Axis cards, it says unlimited lounge access.

I wrote to Axis bank and they say Priority pass can be used at international lounges.
1693665152046.png
Others have replied. I just want it simple without bothering about being charged later.
I am ok with below -
Within India - use your credit card. Outside India - use priority pass.
If HDFC can implement this better (except Infinia which PP can be used anywhere) why can't Axis. At least they can reduce confusion with clear definition of terms.

Sanjeet

TF Buzz
I think enough has been shared on the thread and here are my 2 cents:

International lounge by definition - is a lounge you access after clearing Immigration when flying out of India or when physically in a foreign country. For these scenarios PP is what you should use. For primary cardholder PP usage is unlimited & for accompanying guests it is 8 complimentary visits.

Domestic lounge - is lounge within geographical location of India. However Axis does not have tie up with some airport lounges - the tweet clarifies that and encourages to use PP for access but only for those 10 airports

Hope this helps

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I used 080 international lounge on 8th sept using magnus priority pass. I was not charged as of now.

The pdf only speaks about domestic lounges. International lounge is still via priority pass

lokeshp36

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I want to make use of Aviserv arrival lounge in Mumbai airport in last week of October. I heard that they don't accept Credit cards here. Can I use Magnus Priority pass to access this lounge. Will I be charged? If yes, is there a charge reversal later.

@tryabp did you try ar Aviserv, Mumbai?

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I want to make use of Aviserv arrival lounge in Mumbai airport in last week of October. I heard that they don't accept Credit cards here. Can I use Magnus Priority pass to access this lounge. Will I be charged? If yes, is there a charge reversal later.

@tryabp did you try ar Aviserv, Mumbai?
No not tried. Next time i will surely check.

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Any update on this? Did anyone try Axis PP on International Airside at Encalm, Delhi T3 Airport?

RTR01

TF Premier
I used 080 international lounge on 8th sept using magnus priority pass. I was not charged as of now.

The pdf only speaks about domestic lounges. International lounge is still via priority pass
Hi, did your charges get reversed?

Harsha896

TF Select
I have also used magnus priority pass in Ranchi lounge In December as most of the cards are not accepted there. No charges have been levied for me.