• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Priority Pass No Longer Valid in India? See This Twitter Post

Harsha896

TF Select
Wow, so domestic lounges are still free😅 via pp. Weird thing is it took 5 days for reversal. Usually it is next day itself. Did you raise any complaint?
No I haven't raised any complaint. Didn't even know they charged me on jan 25th 😅. I logged in to check my edge rewards and saw the two transactions today.

ashwinsid

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had used Priority Pass that was part of Axis Samsung Infinite card, back in September, to access an international lounge within India.

In Jan this year, had closed the card after confirming no outstanding.

Yesterday got a mail from Axis with an attachment saying I have to pay Rs.1600 for priority pass usage.

Stay away from Axis bank.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I had used Priority Pass that was part of Axis Samsung Infinite card, back in September, to access an international lounge within India.

Yesterday got a mail from Axis with an attachment saying I have to pay Rs.1600 for priority pass usage.

U used it after immigration, right? Priority pass is free for that. Why are they charging for it?

Besides, Axis sends NOC on email within 2 weeks of closure. You can use that to avoid this payment. May need escalation to RBI.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge

Ask them to provide you a document which shows that the priority pass usage in India is chargeable for Samsung Infinite.