• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Select Credit Card Manual verification

imkotian

TF Buzz
Hi All,

Got a call from RM and when checked she mentioned that I can get select credit card as LTF for my salary account as my company is in the list. But for this manual verification and document collection needs to be done. They are asking for salary slips, Adhar and Pan and mentioned they'll come home for visit. Is this legit or a scam?
RM is legit as I got the call from same number mentioned in the APP. She has directed to these credit card people.

Hi All,

Got a call from RM and when checked she mentioned that I can get select credit card as LTF for my salary account as my company is in the list. But for this manual verification and document collection needs to be done. They are asking for salary slips, Adhar and Pan and mentioned they'll come home for visit. Is this legit or a scam?
RM is legit as I got the call from same number mentioned in the APP. She has directed to these credit card people.
Yes direct people only sir,
Based on Corporate offer Priority salary account customers get LTF for select credit card if company In the Corporate listed sir

Back