• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank select account with legend credit card

itssudiptadas

TF Select
Hi, I need some information I have an account indusind bank (exclusive account) a month ago a i applied for legend credit card and I got it. Now I think about downgrade exclusive to select account and link with legend credit card.
I have 2 more accounts in family group, if I downgrade my account other family members account will automatically downgrade or they have to give concern separately.
After downgrade debit card generate automatically or we have to request through RM/CC for all members?
And if I link my account with legend credit card and make it zero balance, my family members Account will be zero balance or they have to maintain. No one give perfect answer even customer care or RM/DBM.

bhai mil jayega, customer care pe call karna aur order kar dena card, vo puchega purana vala band kar du, to kehna vo bhi chahiye. aise karte karte kitne bhi cards le skte ho, iss forum pe members have taken i think upto 4 dc.
Thanks, my unke mobile app se platinum card order karne vala tha, because vo free dikha rah tha unki PDF me, aab customer care se baat karunga and fir order karunga

I actually went to my branch with my Legend CC in hand, and a copy of their policy about a free, linked, Select account.

I asked them to upgrade my existing Maxima account to a Select account, and link my Legend CC to it. I then signed and submitted the required paperwork right there.

A few days after that, the process was duly completed by the Bank.

-- And I was never even asked for any additional funding for them to freeze! :)
After you got upgraded from maxima to select account, how did you apply/get the debit card? Is it free or chargeable?

The higher variant debit card gives us leverage and comfort of withdrawing higher amounts of cash from ATM

Online offers , E.g BB gives 20% upto Rs 500 on min purchase of Rs2000 , which is a good one for every month purchase

whats the benefit? I already have 1 from my lower variant account type, not they sent me new DC for select variant (I know about credit card bill payment benefit), apart from that,is there any other benefit?

Please go through the features lists and see what would be beneficial for your kind of usage. e.g. If you travel, the forex rates on the DC are lower than that for the Legend CC.

For me, BB, BMS and CC bill payment have no value! But the Visa DC does look nice, --- so I keep that carefully wrapped up to look at once in a while, while I use the MC at ATMs for unlimited free usage! :)

Last edited:
I use the MC at ATMs for unlimited free usage! :)
ah.. Yes they sent me Visa variant & I love that feature, unlimited times cash withdrawal even with other bank's ATM without any charge.

this is the card they sent me: https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/cards/debit-card/select-debit-card.html

ca I also get MC https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/cards/debit-card/world-select-debit-card.html without deactivating my VISA card?
didnt saw any option in my app, if I ask customer support for it, will they charge me for card?

Thank you

Yes, you can get it by calling customer support. Just tell them that some offers are MC exclusive, so you need it, and that you understand that both DCs are allowed free for Select customers.
just did, they applied for select MC variant, confirmed that Visa card will still be active.

I still have https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/cards/debit-card/titanium-debit-card.html card from my previous lower variant account. now I am curious if that will also be still active, not sure if they will charge me for it or not? i think there is an annual fee for that, should have also confirmed this :/

I visited IndusInd Bank today to open a Select Savings account based on my existing Legend credit card. However, the bank executives informed me that it wouldn't be a zero-balance account. I would need to maintain a monthly balance of ₹50,000 or ₹25,000 to avoid charges. They were unaware of any program offering a zero-balance account for Legend credit card holders. Additionally, they mentioned that the minimum initial funding required is ₹1 lakh. Does anyone have an executive's number who is aware about this in Mumbai?

I visited IndusInd Bank today to open a Select Savings account based on my existing Legend credit card. However, the bank executives informed me that it wouldn't be a zero-balance account. I would need to maintain a monthly balance of ₹50,000 or ₹25,000 to avoid charges. They were unaware of any program offering a zero-balance account for Legend credit card holders. Additionally, they mentioned that the minimum initial funding required is ₹1 lakh. Does anyone have an executive's number who is aware about this in Mumbai?
Show them the following document wherein it clearly mentions the Legend card as one of the relationship criteria:
https://www.indusind.com/content/da...ges/savings-account/SOB-SELECT-30-12-2022.pdf

You can try opening it at branch and link it once you get your Welcome Kit, and maintain less than ₹50,000 for a couple of months. If in any month, they deduct non-maintenance charges, raise a complaint. Also, keep checking in the initial months whether or not the Legend card is still linked or not.

Also, even in Kolkata, they asking for ₹1,00,000 for initial deposit.

None of the bank employees do, even if they know they will deny it, because if they convince you to maintain balance it is profitable to them. dont bother explaining them, just get an account if you have legend card.

koi na bhai le lo. mene delhi me 1 lac se hi khulvaya tha. 3 din me activate hote hi link kar lena credit card apna aur nikal lena pese.

Back