• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank select account with legend credit card

itssudiptadas

TF Select
Hi, I need some information I have an account indusind bank (exclusive account) a month ago a i applied for legend credit card and I got it. Now I think about downgrade exclusive to select account and link with legend credit card.
I have 2 more accounts in family group, if I downgrade my account other family members account will automatically downgrade or they have to give concern separately.
After downgrade debit card generate automatically or we have to request through RM/CC for all members?
And if I link my account with legend credit card and make it zero balance, my family members Account will be zero balance or they have to maintain. No one give perfect answer even customer care or RM/DBM.

I actually went to my branch with my Legend CC in hand, and a copy of their policy about a free, linked, Select account.

I asked them to upgrade my existing Maxima account to a Select account, and link my Legend CC to it. I then signed and submitted the required paperwork right there.

A few days after that, the process was duly completed by the Bank.

-- And I was never even asked for any additional funding for them to freeze! :)
I recently upgraded from indus maxima to select via legend cc via branch, in my indus app credit card and account are there and indus account details shows as Select.

I have not received any Debit card, do i need to apply separately? If yes how to do that? I currently have indusind gold card.

I recently upgraded from indus maxima to select via legend cc via branch, in my indus app credit card and account are there and indus account details shows as Select.

I have not received any Debit card, do i need to apply separately? If yes how to do that? I currently have indusind gold card.
You have to apply for new card there are 2 options:-
1. You can call customer and ask them to apply new debit card Visa Signature or MC World.
2. You can apply only Visa Signature from your mobile banking . Open mobile banking on top search type "apply new debit card" follow step and done.
After few days your new debit card come.
*You can hold both of the card here some tricks you search on forum 😜

You have to apply for new card there are 2 options:-
1. You can call customer and ask them to apply new debit card Visa Signature or MC World.
2. You can apply only Visa Signature from your mobile banking . Open mobile banking on top search type "apply new debit card" follow step and done.
After few days your new debit card come.
*You can hold both of the card here some tricks you search on forum 😜
I am planning to apply visa signature, will it be zero annual fee?

You should have been given the option to apply for a DC while upgrading your account at the branch! I received a Visa DC this way. I actually had asked for a MC! When I complained about this to the customer care over phone, I was issued a MC as well. :)

Back